NBDE private tutoring needed in NY / NJ area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bumplum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Tutoring needed in a NYC / New Jersey area for NBDE exam (part I & part II). A friend needs to raise his score, currently he has a 71. Looking for a serious knowing tutor on hourly basis.
Please e-mail me.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I need tutoring also..., let me know if you find anybody..
I live in Newark ,NJ please...,

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Did you find anyone to help tutor you? I'm in the New Jersey area too and looking for some help

hi guys,
i have completed my Part I (91%),Part II (85%), NERB (98/100 in restorative & 100/100 in perio) & ready to graduate from UPENN.
in 2008 i completed NBDE exams in first atttempt & got 8 interview calls.
i got selected in 6 schools & now i am completing my DMD from PENN.
i am ready to tutor from middle of may to end of june.
i will be starting my job from july 1st in maryland.
currently i am in philly area,
anybody interested should contact me on [email protected] with a reasonable offer for tutoring on an hourly basis.
i can guide you in NBDE/Interview bench prep evaluation & instructions/ NERB criteria.

Did you find anyone to help tutor you? I'm in the New Jersey area too and looking for some help

Hi! friends , contact UMDNJ, NJ, CONTINUING EDUCATION dept. they run very good review course for NDBE 1, 2. They also have NERB review course.
u can go to internet & get all information
Good luck

Hi! friends , contact UMDNJ, NJ, CONTINUING EDUCATION dept. they run very good review course for NDBE 1, 2. They also have NERB review course.
u can go to internet & get all information
Good luck
I tried contacting UMDNJ for information on the NBDE part 2 review course you referenced above, but the continuing education office did not have any information and didn't know anything about a review course. Any suggestions? I am starting to prepare for part 2 and would like to take it in November. Anyone in northern NJ interested in forming a study group?