nbde part1 dental decks,n old papers

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sairamjayaram

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody with nbde part1 dental decks n old question papers please respond i want to buy them

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just took the exam and scored 94 . I have the dental decks 2006-2007, they are as new , used just once for my preparation, I also have the old exams, Kaplan notes , NBDE step 1 first aid ( a helpful book , I just don't need it any more) .If you are interested , contact me on [email protected].

Hi, I just took the exam and scored 94 . I have the dental decks 2006-2007, they are as new , used just once for my preparation, I also have the old exams, Kaplan notes , NBDE step 1 first aid ( a helpful book , I just don't need it any more) .If you are interested , contact me on [email protected].

Conrates for an awsome score, it would be of gr8 help if u can share the study pattern you followed and the time frame for same ,again....gr8 score varna!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Brand New Kaplan Review Notes For Sale
If Still Intrested Cal 916-529-5258

I'm intrested in your items. Actually I need Dental decks and Old exams. Can I know how much is it? and if u still have it or not?
[email protected]

hey,i m a new member.can u pls help me how to start with basic things for nbde and all those criterias.....pls

<DIV id=post_message_6496992>Brand New Kaplan Review Notes For Sale
If Still Intrested Cal

HI,
i am looking to buy dental decks part 1, past question papers, kaplan review books asap. If anyone ready to sell please reply with the details, including price and contact info.

hey , i m intersted in getting ur stuff. How shall we move ahead, pls do let me know as i m preparing for part1. And,congrats..gr8 score buddy.

I have the last version of Dental Stax (2005) for the NBDE Part 1, its in excellent condition No highlighted or missing cards. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

HI,
i am looking to buy dental decks part 1, past question papers, kaplan review books asap. If anyone ready to sell please reply with the details, including price and contact info.

Hi
i am looking for nbde part1 dental decks,kaplan review and question papers if anyone's interested in selling them plz pm me with the specifics..thanks:)

hi

i am interested to do my NBDE part 1 and interested in Kaplan material, Dental Decks and Old Question papers.

Pls let me know if anybody is willing to sell them.

thanks and regards

Hi,

I have all the materials needed for part1 and since I am already selected in the dental school, want to sell :

1) Dental decks Part 1 latest edition - almost like new; very few markings.
2) Kaplan lecture notes all subjects
3) First aid NBDE- not so new because I studied from it lot:)
4) some other important stuff free

send me private message and I will respond

Thanks