NBDE Part II Exam Explanations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PWillis04

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for NBDE Part II explanations to released exams. Please contact me!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I need materials 4 NBDE part 2,is there anybody have them and want to sell them??
Waiting ur reply,thnx and plz contact me on my email address
All the best,

Hi there,
I need materials 4 NBDE part 2,is there anybody have them and want to sell them??
Waiting ur reply,thnx and plz contact me on my email address
All the best,

HI,
iam preparing for part2.Need some help.Pls guide me with the pattern and materials need.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any chance you would have the old Part II exams???

i need NBDE PART 2 material. can any one guide me what all books we need to study and from where to buy them.
Help will be appreciated.

i need NBDE PART 2 material. can any one guide me what all books we need to study and from where to buy them.
Help will be appreciated.

There you go, I just responded to your ad and attempted to point you in this direction, but you already got here, good for you!

Items that would be helpful include:
-ASDA released exams, preferably from 91 including 93 (2K), 98-05 (2L) and the most recent exam released 00-08 (2M)
-Mosbys
-Decks - preferrably the newer ones (07)
-Kaplan lecture notes and qbank
-Tufts book (available to Tufts students)
-First Aid - some ppl say this was helpful

So far this is what I've heard was helpful, other stuff that would be helpful include:
- see as many path pictures as possible from books, lectures, etc
- read an implant section from shillinburg
that's about it, let me know if you need further info, feel free to PM. Good luck on the test!

Thanks for your great help!

Could you gide me where could I get these materials?