NBDE Part 1 Materials (2014 Decks, First Aid Third Edition, Remembered Questions, ASDA, QBANK)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hplaya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My wife cleared her part 1 exam in March 2016 with all this material! What is included is Dental Decks Part 1 2014 Edition, First Aid Third Edition, KAPLAN QBANKS, ASDA Released, and a ton of notes and remembered questions that are extremely helpful! PM or reply back to me if your interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My wife cleared her part 1 exam in March 2016 with all this material! What is included is Dental Decks Part 1 2014 Edition, First Aid Third Edition, KAPLAN QBANKS, ASDA Released, and a ton of notes and remembered questions that are extremely helpful! PM or reply back to me if your interested!
How much are you selling them for?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm interested in the ASDA released questions. Let me know if they're still available?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes they are available. You mean the J-N Series yes? Or you want the remembered unreleased questions?

I'm only interested in the G-N series. Please PM me back with a price. Thanks!

Hiii, do you still have those available? How much are you asking for those? I'm interested