NBDE PART 1-2 or INBDE?!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neni27

Reaction score
I’m a dentist, but now I have to take the NBDE exam. I’m not sure if I should try to take the NBDE part 1 or just wait to take the new one.. INBDE. If someone is in my position, please let me know. Also if there is anyone interest in a partner to study at New York, let me know too.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I worked as a dentist for 5 years, and recently took nbde part 1 and part 2.

Part 2 was very straightforward.

Part 1 was very difficult to study for, lots of basic science that is not clinically related at all - I honestly felt I was learning some things for the first time - types of fibres in muscle etc totally useless things which made it even more difficult to study for.

I have heard INBDE will be more clinically based - however I dont have a very credible source for this.

I would be leaning towards the new exam

I worked as a dentist for 5 years, and recently took nbde part 1 and part 2.

Part 2 was very straightforward.

Part 1 was very difficult to study for, lots of basic science that is not clinically related at all - I honestly felt I was learning some things for the first time - types of fibres in muscle etc totally useless things which made it even more difficult to study for.

I have heard INBDE will be more clinically based - however I dont have a very credible source for this.

I would be leaning towards the new exam
Do you know if there are any lines to follow to study for the new one?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m a dentist, but now I have to take the NBDE exam. I’m not sure if I should try to take the NBDE part 1 or just wait to take the new one.. INBDE. If someone is in my position, please let me know. Also if there is anyone interest in a partner to study at New York, let me know too.
Hi im also preparing for INBDE i think giving INBdE is more advantageous as it will be more clinically inclined and im living in toronto and planning to give INBDE if u want online study partner im up for that

Reactions: 1 users
Hello I am looking for a study partner for INBDE as well. I live in Delaware so I am up for Online study group too. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hi. I am located in Tampa, Florida. Looking for a study partner for the INBDE too.

Hi, i am in Toronto and willing to be a part of online study group. please add me as well.

which one did you end up doing ? did you pass?