nbde material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hellooooo... i need kaplan review book 1 n 2, dental decks and first aid for nbde....2006 or 2007 edition. i need hard copies in good condition..

Members don't see this ad.

I've got the Part I Review Book. No writing or highlighting. Fantastic condition.

Hello there,
I have all the materials for NBDE Part1 and Part2 (Kaplan Review Book, Dental Decks 2001, 2006-2007, released and unreleased exams, First Aid USMLE and more.
If intereted, please contct me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I have Dental decks 2006-07 edition ( New Hard copy ) and the last two recently release NBDE Paper set by ASDA. If you require please PM me.
Thanks.

:thumbup:
hellooooo... i need kaplan review book 1 n 2, dental decks and first aid for nbde....2006 or 2007 edition. i need hard copies in good condition..
if you need
contact me
[email protected]
i think i can help you

I have Dental decks 2006-07 edition ( New Hard copy ) and the last two recently release NBDE Paper set by ASDA. If you require please PM me.
Thanks.

I am intrested in buying the NBDE Paper Set. Please send me additional details as to what form you have the material in (disk versus paper), price, shipping etc. Thank you.