NBDE I material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for part I mat.dental decks-07 edition. papers n all other stuff.
anyone interested in selling?but not on CD's.

Thanx+pad+

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for part I mat.dental decks-07 edition. papers n all other stuff.
anyone interested in selling?but not on CD's.

Thanx+pad+

I have complete set of part I including Kaplan book, complete set of released and unreleased past papers and many remembered questions from latest NBDE, Pilot exam and many more. My dental decks is 2004. All in excellent condition like new.
Please let me know if interested.(your E-mail)
Good luck

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i have all the material you need , i jst finished my exam and if you are willing just send me a mail on [email protected]. kaplan ,old exam question dental deck 2006...2007 0n dvd room plus unlimited things you need . check my post

hey I need remembered questions for NBDE I and latest unreleased exams
I am not paying more than 30$ for this

Hi Drkenuch and Dentethic, or anyone that can help,

I am looking for any UN-released and remembered NBDE I old exam questions. Also, looking for Kaplan question-Answer papers with explanation of why the answer is correct (similar to what we had for DAT). Please let me know ASAP. Thank you

hello, i have decks 2006-2007 edition + 2004 decks too
questions 1998-2005 and unreleased questions....
and questions from the exam last year 2006....
if interested email me back.... i will be in the chicago area by the 1st of august...
[email protected]

hi guys i need part1 materials- kaplan, dental decks n question papers. any one is interested in selling plz pm me.

I have ASDA last 10 yrs released exams with answers for $100. If interested please let me know.