NBDE 2 second day rescheduled due to weather

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Klin0295

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am in MN right now and we just had an ice storm. I took day 1 yesterday and was supposed to take day two today, but prometric is closed. Will I just have to take the day 2 at a later day our do I have to retake day one too. There was something on the ADA site that I can’t find right now but it said something along the lines of “day 2 must be completed 24hours after day 1 and that it must be at the same location as day 1.”

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So I am in MN right now and we just had an ice storm. I took day 1 yesterday and was supposed to take day two today, but prometric is closed. Will I just have to take the day 2 at a later day our do I have to retake day one too. There was something on the ADA site that I can’t find right now but it said something along the lines of “day 2 must be completed 24hours after day 1 and that it must be at the same location as day 1.”

Thanks in advance!
What ended up happening? Im having a lot of trouble trying to schedule Day 1 and 2 back to back