NBDE 1 ASDA reprints

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentdent03

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone say what would be a good score, or better yet the scores they received, on the 1998 and 1996 ASDA reprints that indicated a passing score on the real exam? I've been hearing getting around a 70% on the ASDA reprints will indicate a pass on the real test but some further insight would really help. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

These boards are so random and these exams are too.

I dont think any one score on these will determine if you pass or not. There are people who probably got 80% right and failed and others who got 50% and passed.

Just study and take it! dont worry too much about what youre scoring. Use these for practice more than for scoring purposes

Reactions: 1 user
can anyone say what would be a good score, or better yet the scores they received, on the 1998 and 1996 ASDA reprints that indicated a passing score on the real exam? I've been hearing getting around a 70% on the ASDA reprints will indicate a pass on the real test but some further insight would really help. thanks

Don't focus on scores on 30 y/o tests. Just keep doing more questions. But with that being said, I took these multiple times before I took the real deal. First time is I took the reprints, my scores were in the 50-60%, took them once more a few days before I took NBDE and I got 70-80% on each of them.

Some repeated questions from these, mastery app, and dental decks. That's all I used to study for parts 1 & 2 and had no problem passing either.