National Spine and Pain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blockstar

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looked through the old posts at not much since 2021.

Talked to one of the docs in the group about a job opening with NS and P.

20-25 patients a day. Base 300 but you get that or 20% of gross collections, facility fees, pro fees, UDS and DME.

Does this make any sense? Anyone currently working with them?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yea I cant see that thread.

I was just told those numbers on the phone and asked again about the facility fee. 20% of collections is trash but then throwing in 20% of the others (dme facility pro uds) makes me wonder what end result would be of a traditional 40-50% of collections.

Anyone work there or seen that model? If its mentioned in that thread would like to hear any thoughts.

You should have another phone call, record it, and be a stark law whistleblower

Reactions: 1 users
Looked through the old posts at not much since 2021.

Talked to one of the docs in the group about a job opening with NS and P.

20-25 patients a day. Base 300 but you get that or 20% of gross collections, facility fees, pro fees, UDS and DME.

Does this make any sense? Anyone currently working with them?

So prob can expect to made mid 400s pretty early into practice. Not bad

300k for 20 patients a day sucks. I guess it’s reasonable if you’re only doing med management

Reactions: 1 users
So prob can expect to made mid 400s pretty early into practice. Not bad
this is what I was quoted by them thanks...the facility fee thing is strange to say the least. Its the biggest pain group there is so I imagine they have a team of attorneys that somehow make sure this doesnt violate stark law.