National Athletic Healthcare Association / UIC School of Medicine Neurology Clerkship Director

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swallery

Reaction score
Hello to all:

As a US born - Ross University Graduate and practicing neurologist,, I wanted to introduce myself and offer any additional resources or information to assist those that might be challenged with working through how the US process works. I cannot offer or get anybody rotations or residencies, but may have some advice.

March 29th, 2021 I will be giving a live discussion on Myasthenia Gravis, email [email protected] if interested. Seats are limited.

I will be providing discussions and posts that may be important from time to time as well.

As well, we are developing the National Athletic Healthcare Association, website up in April. We are accepting articles, content, podcast ideas. We are an organization dedicated to improving the health and lives of all individuals and communities through exercise, nutrition, and healthy life styles. We will work through a body, mind, social, and financial educational model, pairing those that need or want to consume any facet of health with those that deliver it. email [email protected] if interested in providing information. Please see our attached pledge.

Best wishes to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• I pledge.docx
    12.6 KB · Views: 76
Hello to all:

As a US born - Ross University Graduate and practicing neurologist,, I wanted to introduce myself and offer any additional resources or information to assist those that might be challenged with working through how the US process works. I cannot offer or get anybody rotations or residencies, but may have some advice.

March 29th, 2021 I will be giving a live discussion on Myasthenia Gravis, email [email protected] if interested. Seats are limited.

I will be providing discussions and posts that may be important from time to time as well.

As well, we are developing the National Athletic Healthcare Association, website up in April. We are accepting articles, content, podcast ideas. We are an organization dedicated to improving the health and lives of all individuals and communities through exercise, nutrition, and healthy life styles. We will work through a body, mind, social, and financial educational model, pairing those that need or want to consume any facet of health with those that deliver it. email [email protected] if interested in providing information. Please see our attached pledge.

Best wishes to all.
Welcome!