NAPLEX Results for Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kvl1027

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read people talking about going to the DOH online to find out their NAPLEX scores and I was wondering if there is an actually place to find the scores or is everyone just checking their license status to see whether they passed or not.
I took the NAPLEX on Friday last week and I am taking the MPJE this Friday, so my license status will not change until both scores are in, but I would like to know what my NAPLEX score is if its possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Well to answer the question.
My score was posted within 48hours.
I passed!

Does this site actually show Naplex / MPJE results? I was under the impression the only way to verify your results (aside from license verification after passing both tests) was to wait for snail mail?

I sat the Naplex on 7/26/2010 - and am anxiously waiting for results...

Anyone familiar - please chime in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this site actually show Naplex / MPJE results? I was under the impression the only way to verify your results (aside from license verification after passing both tests) was to wait for snail mail?

I sat the Naplex on 7/26/2010 - and am anxiously waiting for results...

Anyone familiar - please chime in.

Yes, in addition to waiting for a "null and void" status for your intern license, the website above should show both test scores. A classmate showed it to me after he completed his NAPLEX and MPJE.

When the results will show up, however, is anyone's guess. I took my NAPLEX on the 20th and I'm still waiting for my score to show up. While others, like Qwerty Man above, have received results in 48 hours. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but I've heard others claim that lately the site has been updated every thursday.

Hang in there!

Did anyone in FL get NAPLEX results today? I'm on day 9 since my exam and nothing yet. Didn't know the response time varied so much.

Wanted to have this cleared up before walking into my MPJE tomorrow. Oh well.

Did anyone in FL get NAPLEX results today? I'm on day 9 since my exam and nothing yet. Didn't know the response time varied so much.

Wanted to have this cleared up before walking into my MPJE tomorrow. Oh well.

Nope - Hope the MPJE went well. My studies have not been going very well thus far.

Naplex on July 24, and no results, I called the board and spoke to Beth and she said it may take up 15 days to get scores. Hopefully I know the results before MPJE on Thursday.

Naplex on July 24, and no results, I called the board and spoke to Beth and she said it may take up 15 days to get scores. Hopefully I know the results before MPJE on Thursday.

Thanks for posting this. I left Beth a message but hadn't received a call back yet. I took my NAPLEX on the 20th and I'm still waiting as well. Did she mention a reason for the delay, and whether by days she meant business days?

Thanks again :thumbup:

Hi, I took my naplex on 20th and mpje on 23rd and tomorrow is day 14 of my wait for scores :scared: Does anyone know what to do if no results show up past 15 days?? I left multiple messages on mqa vmail with no response yet...

Hi, I took my naplex on 20th and mpje on 23rd and tomorrow is day 14 of my wait for scores :scared: Does anyone know what to do if no results show up past 15 days?? I left multiple messages on mqa vmail with no response yet...

Did you check the license verification system (not to be confused with the test results website)? Assuming that you have taken and passed both exams, you license should show up there.

Aside from that - the board has up to 30 days to notify you of your test results. It explicitly states this in the pharmacist's licensure application FAQ.

Hang in there - A bunch of us are in the same boat.

Hi! Thanks for advice. I did look on the verification website and nothing pops up except for my intern license. Good news is that after I log in it shows a different window now stating my candidate number and the NAPLEX date.. not the MPJE though. Im out of state and I had a very bad experience with the board so far (my app check was cashed but application vanished..) That delayed my ATT by 6 weeks and now this ahhhhh! good luck to all :)

Hi! Thanks for advice. I did look on the verification website and nothing pops up except for my intern license. Good news is that after I log in it shows a different window now stating my candidate number and the NAPLEX date.. not the MPJE though. Im out of state and I had a very bad experience with the board so far (my app check was cashed but application vanished..) That delayed my ATT by 6 weeks and now this ahhhhh! good luck to all :)

Silly question - but have you checked the Online Score website as well?

Yea Ive been checking. I just got my score a second ago :))))))))) Passed NAPLEX but no MPJE shows up.