This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scaredNAPLEXpost

Reaction score
I took my exam Monday (04/05) I walked out feeling horrible. I was a 4.0 student and studied HARD all of APPE's. I thought all my questions were hard! SO much HIV and ONCO!!! I am checking NABP website every 5 minutes and am freaking out. Does anyone have any advice? I think people who said the exam is EASY forgot what it was like.....I walked out wanting to cry instead of relieved. I live in Illinois so I am not sure if any "tricks" work..nor am I sure if they even work in 2021 due to the recent change to Pass/Fail.

Please help!!! :)

will ferrell panic GIF

Members don't see this ad.

How you’re feeling is totally normal. You’ll be ok. The trick still works. But the results won’t be available for about 10 business days from your exam date. If the math, biostatistics, and ID questions went well then you should be good. Even though HIV is part of the ID section, it’s ok if you missed some of those. It’s hard to remember everything. For now, try to relax. You got this!

Hi everyone
i need your recommendations for good source of questions bank for Naplex, I have studies Rxprep with questions but I felt that the exam questions were harder than Rxprep and I have failed my exam. please advice of a good source for questions ? and anyone heard of high-yeild med review for naplex? or RXpharmacist question review book ?
please advise , I am studying by myself and I had no one to ask