NAPLEX Lecutres?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

o0obers

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried to search for this topic but haven't had much luck.

I'm a more visual person and want to know if anyone has used online lectures to study that they found helpful. I have the RxPrep book, and since their online lectures are expensive, I was hoping to find out about any good alternatives. Any info would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm in a similar position! Using youtube for some educational videos, there's some great ones on there. For biostats, search USMLE biostats and there are some great lecture series

Also type in NAPLEX and whatever topic you are studying. Not very many NAPLEX centered ones but there's lots for general, basic understanding of some concepts

I bought the videos and honestly they're annoying and wish I hadn't but sense I bought them I feel like I have to listen to them all. The lectures on PNN are much better IMO

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I tried to search for this topic but haven't had much luck.

I'm a more visual person and want to know if anyone has used online lectures to study that they found helpful. I have the RxPrep book, and since their online lectures are expensive, I was hoping to find out about any good alternatives. Any info would be appreciated!
Hello, I am visual person too and I used online lectures and they are great help. I would highly recommend them. Rxprep online course was the reason I passed my naplex. It not only provide you online lectures but after each lecture you can test your knowledge by taking the quiz. I bought the course for 6 month but took the exam last month and I still have 3 more month access to it. if you are interested contact me.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here! I did intensive search on the matter and found out the the Rxprep are a great investment.
I am still studying for NAPLEX but the confidence you get is really impowering.
But a lot of my friends read the book alone and were fine passing the NAPLEX.
Wish you all the best

Hello Everyone,

I am selling PNN book along with the video and quizzes for $470 ( this is for a 4 month subscription) If interested please inbox me