Naplex impression

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btownRXdealer89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I took the Naplex last friday and this weekend has been terrible. I have law coming up on Aug 23rd and I just want to know how I did. After coming out of the naplex, my thoughts were like most people. I really did not know how I did. My test consisted of asthma, CVD, HIV, Diabetes, pharmaceutics, and a bunch of calculations in which a handful of them were fill in the blank. Some questions were tricky and I would have spurts of hard questions and spurts of easy ones (not sure what this means) and towards the end, I started getting very complex math questions which took up a lot of my time. a couple of step-heavy mEq questions. I honestly cannot say how I did and some of those I had to guess on (I feel like I should have done more practice problems with mEq). I'm playing the waiting game and praying that I pass the exam. Good luck to all who passed and all who are taking it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, congratulations on finishing Naplex. I took mine on 8/18 and had the same feeling. The questions towards the end were very heavy weight for me. Some math questions I had to read several times just to understand what they asked for. Hopefully those are not bogus questions (not sure what the official term is). Best luck to you on the law portion!