NAPLEX for upcoming graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stevephhs016

Zug Zug
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for all of us graduating this upcoming April-May, have you registered for the Naplex and gotta application materials ready?

Those who have graduated can also answer :)

Should you start the Naplex/Application materials now or wait until May?

Anyone know what exactly is the timeline for this process?

Members don't see this ad.

my school is making us wait till we graduate to apply for naplex so the earliest that we can sit for the exam is in june.

So for all of us graduating this upcoming April-May, have you registered for the Naplex and gotta application materials ready?

Those who have graduated can also answer :)

Should you start the Naplex/Application materials now or wait until May?

Anyone know what exactly is the timeline for this process?

You can apply for the tests through NABP now. You won't be authorized to test until your board of pharmacy okays it.

I'm mailing off my board of pharmacy stuff this week and applying for the exams online. After my school sends the BoP a letter in May saying I've graduated and sends my transcripts, it should hopefully be only a couple of weeks until I'm authorized to test.

Members don't see this ad :)
how many exams one need to pass to practice pharmacy in any particular state? I know one is NAPLEX.

hi guys i was wondering if any of you is preparing for teh naplex and is studying for it , i am looking for study partner to revise with ? any one lives near from philly or nj i can drive as long as we study

Sign up for both tests ASAP so there won't be any delays once you've graduated. You'll have to shell out the $$$ once you register, but you can't take the test until you get the confirmation card in the mail.