Naplex = brutal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Music Man

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a test that can really exploit your weaknesses. I was murdered on dosage form questions. And all of those hours (oh, so many, many hours) spent studying HIV did not benefit me at all. I only had 1 HIV question and it was brand/generic. Several CF questions, at least 5 fill in the blank (all math). I hope all that math (25 or so questions) saved my ass. The standard for passing may be low, but the questions were not easy.

Members don't see this ad.

This is a test that can really exploit your weaknesses. I was murdered on dosage form questions. And all of those hours (oh, so many, many hours) spent studying HIV did not benefit me at all. I only had 1 HIV question and it was brand/generic. Several CF questions, at least 5 fill in the blank (all math). I hope all that math (25 or so questions) saved my ass. The standard for passing may be low, but the questions were not easy.

It's a macro test - you are supposed to get a bunch wrong... You just need to pick up enough correct to reach that 75 minimum. There is more cushion built in than you think.

Congrats on getting it done - the hard part is over - Waiting is painful but easy.

Waiting is agonizing. I really thought I would walk out of the test feeling like a million, two fifty. I was wrong.

I should also point out that I thought the math questions were not very hard. If you did the 120 math questions that someone posted on here recently you are good to go. The harder questions on that were harder than the Naplex questions, which I felt were pretty straightforward.