Naplex awaiting K the killer type!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have 2 weeks exactly to naplex, am bad with calc..So alongwith maths how do I utilize my time effectively...have apha, rxprep, CPR etc...am doing rxprep for now...I took a mock pre-nap of 50 on a online site...got 26 out of 50 without touching math stuff which was abt 12 ques....so how bad do I sound to u??...:(...any word of advice is welcomed....14 days sounds not good enough but how to utilize it in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY!

This forum is the best!!!

Members don't see this ad.

This is a reply for Pharp post on pre-Naplex to NAPLEX.

YOU CAN NOT be weak on any subject before you take NAPLEX Review the subject in the following order 1) Calculations 2) Statistics 3) Clinical trials mostly statistics 4) compunding calculations 5) PARMACOKINETICS, then Therapeutic areas, you can afford to Ignore oncology and Biotech products but not calculations.

While doing calculations use calculator on the computer 9change it to Scientifc on safe side) this gives you practice.

Any questions send me a privite inquiry

Sincerely,

Old enough to be grand pa not smart enough to clear NAPLEX

Thank you so much for Your input...am trying hard to pace with practing calculations...it's just racing from now on...thanks again...wishing you loAds of luck!

Listen to me. I cannot stress how important the math is. Know ALL math. All the other stuff you can gauge. Not sure if you went to pharmacy school in the US or not, if you did, just focus on math. If you can get almost every math question correctly, and do okay in the rest, you will be fine. Trust me. Remember, all you need is a 75 to pass. Good luck.