NAPLEX 2016 - maybe only 10-15 select all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcufpharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I feel that if I was doing very well answering questions about a specific case...it would lead to a select all that apply. However, while I did have many cases of which were followed by 4 questions or so - it did not always result in select all. Is the fact I had only 10-15 select all a bad sign??? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

That has nothing to do with your pass/fail result. Just try to relax and enjoy your time.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
By any chance, did your exam get easier towards the end?

Yes...but I think that's because I found the topics easier. Biostats and compounding. I'm good at those. So what's easy for me may not be easy for someone else

I too had biostats and compounding towards the end. passed Naplex and felt second half comparatively easier. dont worry !!

Reactions: 1 user
By any chance, did your exam get easier towards the end?

Mine got ridiculously easy towards the end. I was sure that it was a sign that I failed since I had heard that basically the computer gives up because you aren't answering anything correctly. I passed with 120 so either that's not the case or it was just asking me questions that I found easy but might not apply to others.

well I didn't pass....by a decent amount. I was shocked with my grade. I don't know what's going on but the fact people seem to have had similar experiences to mine and passed....I also didn't have much math and the math I did have I knew. I think my name is in the system with a note next to it that says:"Never pass this person."
I too had biostats and compounding towards the end. passed Naplex and felt second half comparatively easier. dont worry !!