This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isabellas_herp

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I just wrote the DAT and I wanted to get you guys opinion on my application and where I stand on my chances on getting getting into dental school.

DAT: 19AA, 18TS, 20GC, 20OG, 17BIO, 19RC, 18QR, 19PAT.

GPA: 3.65 (Biomedical Engineering)
Science GPA: 3.4

Shadowing: 200+
Volunteering: 150+
Research: 1 year at my local dental school
EC: Vice Pres. of Pre Dental club on campus

Dexterity: Classical Guitar (6 yrs), Electric Guitar (10 yrs), Violin (8 yrs), Fencing, Tennis, Soccer.

***I also can speak Arabic

*** I also have a LOR from the dean of research of my local dental school if that makes a difference.

I plan to apply to many school but my top schools are:

• Maryland
  • Tufts
  • NYU
  • ECU
  • UNC
  • Some school in Cali.
If you guys could give me some feedback that would be great. I know i'm not the most competitive person out there but your realistic input would be appreciated.​

Members don't see this ad.

Hey so I just wrote the DAT and I wanted to get you guys opinion on my application and where I stand on my chances on getting getting into dental school.

DAT: 19AA, 18TS, 20GC, 20OG, 17BIO, 19RC, 18QR, 19PAT.

GPA: 3.65 (Biomedical Engineering)
Science GPA: 3.4

Shadowing: 200+
Volunteering: 150+
Research: 1 year at my local dental school
EC: Vice Pres. of Pre Dental club on campus

Dexterity: Classical Guitar (6 yrs), Electric Guitar (10 yrs), Violin (8 yrs), Fencing, Tennis, Soccer.

***I also can speak Arabic

*** I also have a LOR from the dean of research of my local dental school if that makes a difference.

I plan to apply to many school but my top schools are:

• Maryland
  • Tufts
  • NYU
  • ECU
  • UNC
  • Some school in Cali.
If you guys could give me some feedback that would be great. I know i'm not the most competitive person out there but your realistic input would be appreciated.

I think Maryland has a cut off at 18, except PAT and QR I believe

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow thats kinda disappointing to hear being that Maryland was my #1. What schools listed and not listed would you guys think I have a better shot at getting into?

Are you from north carolina? If not, what state?

Applying to UNC OOS is very tough to get in

Add Boston University to your list imo.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me