My Pcat score...what do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CallySunshine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it this morning and got:
Verbal: 63
Bio: 97
Chem: 93
Reading: 69
Quan: 91
Composite: 92
I am concerned about my verbal and reading. Should I retake or just leave it as is?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My Stats are:
VA-18 :eek:
Bio-97:soexcited:
Chem-93:banana:
RC-10:scared:
QA-85:claps:
Composite-74 :slap:

Verbal and Reading really killed my score. Should I retake?

With your VA and RC I would definitely retake again! Your bio and chem are fantastic, and your QA is pretty damn solid as well! But I would still retake if not only to improve the VA/RC... I'm sure you'll do fine in the other sections again. ;)

With your VA and RC I would definitely retake again! Your bio and chem are fantastic, and your QA is pretty damn solid as well! But I would still retake if not only to improve the VA/RC... I'm sure you'll do fine in the other sections again. ;)

thank you for the advice, I have been told a lot schools don't really look at VA and RC so Im not sure if its worth to retake it

What schools do you plan on applying to???

Touro University (CA)
California Health Sciences University
University of Saint Joseph
LECOM
UF
Nova Southeastern University
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Mercer University
Kentucky, University of
Western New England University
Notre Dame of Maryland University School of Pharmacy
Maryland
St. John Fisher College
Touro College (NY)
Temple University

I think you did a great job. I dont think they are going to be looking to see what you got in each section only the composite is the school's concern. By the way what did you use to study for the PCAT?

I think you did a great job. I dont think they are going to be looking to see what you got in each section only the composite is the school's concern. By the way what did you use to study for the PCAT?
thank you! I used Collins, Kaplan Book and all 3 Pearson practice exam. Kaplan I barely looked at it. I studied everything from Collins (YOU MUST GET COLLINS)

Touro University (CA)
California Health Sciences University
University of Saint Joseph
LECOM
UF
Nova Southeastern University
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Mercer University
Kentucky, University of
Western New England University
Notre Dame of Maryland University School of Pharmacy
Maryland
St. John Fisher College
Touro College (NY)
Temple University

Holy S***!!!:wow:

How much are you paying on pharmCAS?

Hello all. I definitely recommend using Dr. Collins study guide. I mainly studied for Bio, Chem , and Math using the practice tests. I took the exam earlier this month and here are my stats for the exam:
Verbal: 49 (English is not my native language so I didn't expect much for this section :()
Bio: 99
Reading: 84
Quantitative: 95
Chem: 99
Composite: 98