My Naplex Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyPharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my Naplex last week and just got my score yesterday of a 93. The Naplex is very difficult, but if you study the right material, its manageable. I used prontopass, APHA questions (from the cd), and the Lange Q & A book. My test was extremely random (had very few htn,hyperlipidemia,diabetes,asthma), and focused heavily on diagnostic measures and lots of OTC stuff. About 15-20 math questions (all at the end) and only 3 statistic questions. I took the prenaplex twice and got a 122 & 136 (I highly recommend spending the money to take the pre-naplex, some of my friends have gotten similar questions from the pre-napalex)

I think prontopass was the most useful, however i did not follow the methods they suggest. I went threw the cards and posters a few times, and made a notebook of all the key points from the cards. I then just reviewed my notes a couple of times before the exam! I'm selling my prontopass, APHA book, Lange q & A book, and Florida MPJE prontopass materials.

I'm studying for the Washington State MPJE, does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to study for the MPJE?? Any books or notes that they think are useful?? Suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!!! PM me if you have any more questions or are interested in buying any of the items I am selling!!!

Members don't see this ad.

How are you selling prontopass? For those of us who can't afford to buy study guides, what would you recommend? To concentrate on drug side effects? indication? interactions ? calculations for sure. Was there lots of Meq ??:confused:

jUST FAILED NAPLEX. PLEASE TELL ME THE SPECIFIC/DETAIL NAME OF APHA BOOK YOU'VE USED. I ONLY STUDIED KAPLAN AND IT'S A WASTE. I REALLY NEED ALL CORRECT MATERIAL TO RE-STUDY.

THANKS
MYJOY

I would suggest you buying prontopass combo package. I have only used that and passed if no problem. I did not use anything else. Spend more time on calculations, and side effects of meds.

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is interested in learning more about how we can better serve the Pharmacy Education market. This short survey will help us determine areas we should focus our resources for product development.

All survey respondents will be entered into a drawing to win one of four $100 American Express gift cards. Winners of this prize will be notified by phone or email no later than May 31st, 2010.

Click on the following link to proceed to the survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZTBDM6B

David B. Troy | Senior Acquisitions Editor
Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
[email protected]
410-528-4002 (o)
410-528-8597 (f)