My Hero Academia (MHA) WW Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cycle Length Preference

• 36/12

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 12/12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Combo

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
If I wanted to jump into reading it, would you say it does not hurt to read from the beginning or the anime has stayed pretty dang true to the manga?

@The_Breadmann I'm gonna move this here in case we go way off topic lol

It's pretty much exactly the same. I read it all because I'm obsessed and wanted to experience it all again in manga form. The only difference that I can think of is the order of things (especially for this season). Even if you're caught up on season 5 I'd start at like chapter 217.

Although there are some recent events in season 5 that make a lot more sense if you read chapters 59-65 of the Vigilantes spin-off. I feel like they hit a lot harder if you have some backstory.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@kaydubs is tot chat happening? If so, can you add me please?

(had a panic attack for a minute there since I thought it said I posted in game thread)

The energies are definitely there for Midorya and Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite.

it tru though

my hero academia fight GIF by Funimation

• Love
God that fight had some of the best battle sequences ever ****ing fite me

I fully enjoy every fight scene that Bakugo is in

Is Bakugo your favorite character? I'm more of a Todoroki fan

I think KD is too (especially judging by her avatar lol)

Personally, I can't choose between them but I like them both better than Izuku :laugh:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I really plan to gift my youngest sister (big MHA fan, introduced me to the show) a Bakugo metal print.

Send pics when you get it!

• Love
smh not enough love for Aizawa around here

aizawa gif.gif

• Love
@Dinashadow i hadn’t watched an anime in yearrrrs. Last one was case closed when I was in early high school.
I have to say Tsu entertains me.
ive forgotten his name but I really like icy hot.
bakugo is starting to make me laugh. I’m having fun.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
@Dinashadow i hadn’t watched an anime in yearrrrs. Last one was case closed when I was in early high school.
I have to say Tsu entertains me.
ive forgotten his name but I really like icy hot.
bakugo is starting to make me laugh. I’m having fun.

Tsu is best girl by far. I love her.
Bakugo and Todoroki have a fun dynamic

Did you finish the tournament arc yet?

I started watching anime a few years ago. There's a lot of good shows out rn. If you enjoy MHA and want more reccomendations I'm happy to provide lol

• Haha
  • Love

I started watching anime a few years ago. There's a lot of good shows out rn. If you enjoy MHA and want more reccomendations I'm happy to provide lol
I just finished the tournament arc. Just finished the naming arc, I was laughing at Bakugo wanting to be like lord explosion murder lol.

• Haha

LOOK AT YOUR AVVIE, DINA! So cute. He’s next
Wait who dat

I just finished the tournament arc. Just finished the naming arc, I was laughing at Bakugo wanting to be like lord explosion murder lol.

oooooh there's some good stuff coming up next

• Love
He is probably very close to being my favorite character. Truly my spirit animal on top of him actually turning into animals.

Yeah he's my second favorite, definitely relate to him a lot lol

• Love
Amajiki and Tokoyami and Shoto - top favorites

Aizawa is my favorite by far. Amajiki is definitely my second but 3rd favorite is really hard. I really like Mirio, Tsu, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Iida though

• Love
Yeah... so just convince me youve got glaucoma and I can give you a script the insurance pays for instead of going to the cosmetic center and paying $100 for $8 medicine lol
My sister apparently has funny looking optic nerves that look like she has glaucoma when she doesn’t so maybe she can come help with this scam

• Wow