my avatar is too sweet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, i know this doesnt deserve a new thread..but you gotta admit my icon is tight. peace. btw, im still waiting eagerly for oct. 15th.....

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by premed2
sorry, i know this doesnt deserve a new thread..but you gotta admit my icon is tight. peace. btw, im still waiting eagerly for oct. 15th.....

uh no :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
You must have been raised by wolves.

Yep, your not the first nor the last to use this avatar. Do a search for complex puzzle I think he/she has been using it for a while now, but the slower (groovy) version not the tweeker one you're using.

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
you're the 3rd person to have that avatar.

good call street philosopher... complex puzzle was the first,.... and I was second!!:)

Does anyone have mine?

Originally posted by Jsscales05
You must have been raised by wolves.

Why yes....yes I was.

yeah buddy you're an idiot - that avatar has been all over the internet for ages now...ignorant unoriginal as$.

i do believe mine has to get some nice points ...

quagmire - relax. dont hate me just cuz you're a nerd that gets no girls.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you need a certain number of posts before you can set your avatar? I ask because I have this sweet one of a scene from office space that I can't wait to use.

Originally posted by honsano
Do you need a certain number of posts before you can set your avatar? I ask because I have this sweet one of a scene from office space that I can't wait to use.

no.......just go under user cp and upload it.

however there is a size limit. so hopefully yours is small enough to use.

Where do you guys find all these cool animated avtars??

I want!:p

Originally posted by premed2
quagmire - relax. dont hate me just cuz you're a nerd that gets no girls.

:rolleyes:

yeah dude, that was quality. go ahead and let me know when you get labeled a troll, dirty noobie.

HOW' THIS FOR AN AVATAR! I don't know what it has to do with anything in my life, but at least it moves and is pretty...

Why is this in the Pre-Allopathic room?

Originally posted by jlee9531
i do believe mine has to get some nice points ...

Yeah! yours is awesome.

NOT AS SWEET AS MINE:clap:

this thread amazes me...
not so much what the OP said, but the number of replies it received...ok sorry, I contributed a reply myself too ;)