MWU-CPG students class of 2009!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monster76

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those SDNers that have been accepted to MWU-Glendale and are pretty sure that's where you are going this fall, post where you are from, your age, and why you chose Midwestern. I'll start it.

From Sandy, UT
Age 29
Chose Midwestern because of the atmospere, reputation of several Midwestern grads and students.

Members don't see this ad.

From West Palm Beach
Age 39

Chose Midwestern because of the campus, the atmosphere, and the speed of the program.

Congrats on getting accepted. I just had my interview and it went well so I'm hoping to get in this year...

I'll do this in advance:
Phoenix, Arizona
20 years old
Team-oriented environment, school only offers medical majors, friendly/family-like atmosphere, shadowed with several midwestern students and can see a major difference from other pharmacy program graduates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Matt, Wisconsin
Age 22 (23 in May)
Chose MWU because of the speed of the program, nice facilities, and dedication to students (getting away from Wisconsin weather may have something to do with it ;) ) ..see you all in August.

Hi future pharmacists,
I just interviewed at Midwestern CPG last week, and I was wondering on what kind of time frame you heard back from them. They said don't call for the next 6 weeks, because they won't have an answer. Thanks so much!

Faith808 said:
Hi future pharmacists,
I just interviewed at Midwestern CPG last week, and I was wondering on what kind of time frame you heard back from them. They said don't call for the next 6 weeks, because they won't have an answer. Thanks so much!

It took one week before I knew and it wasn't because they told me. If accepted, your Interact Now! screen will change colors (from brown to white) and the icon will change to say Accepted Student Checklist. 2 weeks after that I got an acceptance letter.

Thank you so much. Good luck and hope to see you in the Fall. Keeping my fingers crossed.