MSUCOMers - Where do you Live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZashJMJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo! I was recently accepted into MSUCOM. I was wondering, where do ya'll live?

Drop a line or even Private Messege me.

MSUCOM 2007! <~~ That's what it's all about baby!

Members don't see this ad.

hi, I am a 1st year at MSUCOM. I hope i can help in regards to your question about the PhD program at MSU. The college is very interested in having people apply to PhD programs. I must tell you that you will not graduate with a medical degree for AT LEAST 7 years. I know of a couple people in my class who are pursuing the DO/PhD and they will start on their PhD after the completion of their second year. If a PhD is what you want, then I would go for it! If you want to pursue a career in academia, then you have to have a PhD.
Hey I noticed your from West Bloomfield. I live close to you I suppose(13 Mile and Lahser). Just send me a PM and ill give you my email address if you have any questions?
Anthony

Hi there,

Congrats on your acceptance! I am a first year student at MSUCOM and live about 5-7mins away from campus at Club Meridian Apts. right outside of East Lansing. The apts. are pretty nice and have tennis courts, an outdoor pool, indoor sauna and jacuzzi, a fitness center, covered parking and a lot of peace and quiet!

The rent isn't too high, but it's more pricey than some of the other places because it's geared toward grad students and adults rather than " typical students." I've been very fortunate because it's extremely easy to study here. There have been nights when I didn't want to drive out to the library and because it's so quiet, I didn't have a problem staying in.

If you have any other comments or questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Julia

There are tons of places around to find a good accomodation, also I think that on the home page of COM there is a place where you can look for appts or for room mates.
Also if there are any other questions let us know,
MSUCOM Yr.I