MSU ABLE Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveDoc

Respect the Rhesus Monkey
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with MSU's ABLE program that accepts 8 disadvantaged students in a pre-program for med school? Has anyone been invited to interview for the program? Which day did you choose (minority day or other)? Why or why not?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by LoveDoc
Has anyone had any experience with MSU's ABLE program that accepts 8 disadvantaged students in a pre-program for med school? Has anyone been invited to interview for the program? Which day did you choose (minority day or other)? Why or why not?

Thanks.

The ABLE program is a great post-bac , I've several friends who went through it, and i've been affiliated with it, thru work. They really push the students, I even think ABLE students get more work than the 1st yrs. If u have any specific questions, pls pm me. Are u still on MSU's waiting list, or did tehy reject u and refer u to it?

Hey. Could you please tell us more. I go there. Have not apply to Med schools yet but would really be nice if I could get in here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to take a guess that the posters in this thread are not going to respond to you 9 years later.

haha.. yah and you would be right. dang.. wish i would find an answer to my prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.