Mpje Nj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

Giraffe

Hi
Please advise what books or website to use to study for the NJ MPJE.
Also if you have taken it, was a tough exam ? How long did you study for it?
THANK YOU !!:)

Members don't see this ad.

hello giraffe, I intend to take the same exam soon. from the previous posts I found that statutes and regulations from the NJ website and practice exam from pharmacyexam.com are materials people referred to. I am curious to know how long people have prepared for this test. Law is usually tricky. Hope we get some answers. Goodluck..

Go to the nabp website and under state newsletters click on NJ. There you will find up to date changes in law. Also use the materials the board sends you + the reiss and hall book for federal law.
Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest contacting the board and asking them to send you materials. When I moved to New Jersey for my job, I only printed off what they hand on the website + controlled substances act, and so I had to guess on a few questions that weren't covered in those materials. I did very well, but I still do not know several things about New Jersey law.

Thanks for all the info.
I was wondering if there are any sections of the Reiss and Hall book I should focus on for the NJ MPJE, or should I read/study thru' the whole book ? Its a lot of stuff to go thru ie the 109 pages of NJ laws from the website and the 356 pages of Federal laws from the Reiss and Hall book.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for all your advice / tips for this exam.

Hi Giraffe,
Did you take the exam yet? Can you give me some pointers? What study material is good?
I'll be taking the NJ MPJE next week. I am reading the 108 page NJ statues and regulation, the pharmacyexam NJ and federal CD.
Thanks. Vman77