MPH via Online/Distance Learning.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gregory Gulick

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey gang. Has anyone had experience with the online and/or distance learning MPH programs? I'm an internal medicine resident and I'd really like to complete an MPH prior to completing my residency, but on-site classroom education is absolutely out of the question due to my inflexible residency schedule.

I was visiting USNEWS.COM and noticed that there are a number of regionally accredited online MPH programs out there. I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with them? I noticed that one of them is the same program that the medical students at Kirksville go through when they get their joint DO/MPH degree.

If anyone has any experience with any of the online degree programs, I'd love to hear.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing the same program that the students at Kirksville are when they get their DO/MPH.

It's a good program, and you should look into it, although it is a bit pricey.

I'm at the dental school (sister school to KCOM), so we get a tuition discount, but it still costs quite a bit.