Moving From Utah To KCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRek

The town character.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any body who is interested in pooling resources to afford the expensive moving van services, My wife and I are moving our stuff out to Kirksville in June on the 11th -14th.

If You are interested in moving at that time, or if you need some of your stuff moved out there, we can move some of it for you if you will help us afford the Moving van. They cost between 1000 and 1400 dollars and I am sure we are not going to use the whole thing.

FYI. Budget seems to be somewhat less expensive than U-Hall, 1000 vs 1400. Maybe U-hall has other advantages. I am not sure. Let me know if you know anything about it.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Just FYI, there is a spouse/partner list for KCOM students. The incoming 2007ers have started joining up and its a great way to find other newbies, or ask questions of us oldies. :)

Anyways, I know that there are others coming from Utah, and maybe having your wife sign up would be a way to connect with them?

If interested, just have her write me and I will add her to the list.
Congratulations btw! I have been amazingly happy with Kirksville even though it is very different then where we came from - Seattle. I hope you have just half as much fun as my husband and I have!

With smiles,
Wifty aka Rebecca
[email protected]