???Morrison Flash card Secrets???

Grover2k9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.flashcardsecrets.com/oat/

Anyone ever use these? The whole thing seems questionable.

I love flashcards and I learn really well from them typically, and I'd like an effective set.

Please give some feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I've used them. I wouldn't get them. They go into a lot of needless detail that I thought I would never use. The only section they might have been useful for is the biology section. But, I spent the money for them and and never touched them.

The one good thing I think from Morrison Media was their practice questions. They dont have solutions for questions (not in test form), but they weren't ridiculously hard like OAT Achiever or Topscore. It seemed more helpful to me and more realistic for what the real OAT was like.

What I ended up doing was making my own flashcards from my old physics text book. I made Gen. Chem. flash cards from a review book I bought from amazon. I also made O. chem. flashcards from the Princeton Review mCAT book.

So, if I were you I would make your own flashcards from Kaplan/Princeton Review books. They cut out a lot of the crap.

Do you still have the cards you made?

I could use them. I'll pay you something small and definately take care of shipping.