More questions on the physics section...

Oogilily

Soccer rules all
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any roational dynamics or torque questions on the physics part of the OAT? It's hard to study for, there's so much! Also, does there tend to be more from 1st semester (forces etc.) or more from 2nd semester (electricity etc.)? Anyways, if anybody could let me know that would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any roational dynamics or torque questions on the physics part of the OAT? It's hard to study for, there's so much! Also, does there tend to be more from 1st semester (forces etc.) or more from 2nd semester (electricity etc.)? Anyways, if anybody could let me know that would be great!

There was one simple torque question on my OAT. There are more questions from 1st semester, mostly forces. I had like maybe 1 question on electricity.

Opted.org says that fluid dynamics is part of the oat material. Does that just include stuff like density, pressure, pascal's prinicple and archimedes principle? Just want to know what I need to know for the fluid part. Any help would be great.

Opted.org says that fluid dynamics is part of the oat material. Does that just include stuff like density, pressure, pascal's prinicple and archimedes principle? Just want to know what I need to know for the fluid part. Any help would be great.

I had a couple fluid dynamics questions, so it'd be good to touch up on those as well. The physics section was mostly 1st semester material.

Don't forget about optics and DC circuits which is part of 2nd semester material.