Position Available Moonlighting Job for Residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angleoflouise

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for residents with active medical licenses in Wisconsin, Florida, Alabama. Please PM me if you are interested. Pay is ~$1000/day. Clinics are held on Saturday from 8AM to 5PM.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
We are looking for residents with active medical licenses in Wisconsin, Florida, Alabama. Please PM me if you are interested. Pay is ~$1000/day. Clinics are held on Saturday from 8AM to 5PM.

I’m interested. Have active license in Florida. Email me with details at [email protected]

Would you be ok with someone who is able to apply for a license in ant of those states?