Modern Devdas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is funny isn't it? :D

Members don't see this ad.

it was funny...then i went to www.badmash.org link from that website...it was hilarious
:laugh: :laugh:
they had viseos of russel peters and aish..and other funny stuff
i had fun with it ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
hopeful05 said:
it was funny...then i went to www.badmash.org link from that website...it was hilarious
:laugh: :laugh:
they had viseos of russel peters and aish..and other funny stuff
i had fun with it ;)

DISHOOM!! :laugh:

Premedtomed said:
Very very funny dude :laugh: :laugh:

Swetha, did you check this out ? :love: :laugh: :p :p :p

yes of course. would you like me to make you some chai now? :laugh: :p

saffronrain said:

Yes please, I don't drink chai. May be you could be the one ... :love: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :p

hello swetha, i drink a lot of tea!i would like to have some tea!will u prepare some 4 me! :) dont worry,if devdas does'nt drink tea,so what!i'i will have it! :laugh: i will do anything 4 a cup of tea prepared by u!!! :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:
saffronrain said:

oOoooo..watch out siddarth...looks like u got some competition.... :p

damn boys.. calm yourselves. :p i'll be honest- i don't know how to boil water, let alone make chai! :oops:
are you still in :love: ? ;) ;)

dont worry,swetha!anything 4 u!thank u 4 being honest!i'll still go with the boiling water!hey sid, r u still in?hahahaha! :laugh: :laugh:
saffronrain said:
damn boys.. calm yourselves. :p i'll be honest- i don't know how to boil water, let alone make chai! :oops:
are you still in :love: ? ;) ;)

um.. what does "apna" mean....?

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
apna means.....mine....it belongs to me.....!sort of....!hope m able 2 xplain! :rolleyes:

thanks!! so it means 'he's my friend'? :confused: :oops:

nimeshshingala said:
Hey Lata
how are you , long time!!!!!!!

by the way those pictures were great, Now Carribien will be in my itenary for my next vacation

Hi Nimesh,
If ur seriously planning a carribean vacation with family... i would recommend one with the cruise ships.. just because it can get pretty expensive at these places if u stay for a few days and usually u can see everything in a day or two. St. Barts for example is very beautiful but costly... st. kitts has marriott though and they have a lot of sales/deals, etc that's the one in the pictures and 4 seasons on nevis (but costly).. enjoy!

sunny123 said:
You guys want funny sites, try this out:

Phaltu.com: Chai,Chai,Chai video

It's a spoof on N'Sync's "Bye Bye Bye" :D

hi sunny - this was soooo funny! i just about fell off the couch when i started watching this.... good one :laugh: :laugh:

haha i was drinking chai today and that song just popped into my head and yeah.. i looked like a *****.. laughing for "no reason".. my family was a bit weirded out. :D

lata said:
hi sunny - this was soooo funny! i just about fell off the couch when i started watching this.... good one :laugh: :laugh:
Glad you liked it Lata. My mom laughs at it too :D .

countdown begins for the most awaited movie coming to the computer screen near you
couter2.gif

I thought that after 10 seconds, Nimesh was gonna come back and post the movie or something.....I guess this really was a teaser-trailer.

guys
this is a request
especially for prady
please do not post before the movie says "THE END"
as it will effect the sequence of the movie
and after the movie only do "post reply" and do not reply to my posts especially you "prady"........

the movie is in its editing stage and will be released maybe by tommorrow
enjoy

ok!u r the boss!what else can i say? : ;) laugh:
nimeshshingala said:
guys
this is a request
especially for prady
please do not post before the movie says "THE END"
as it will effect the sequence of the movie
and after the movie only do "post reply" and do not reply to my posts especially you "prady"........

the movie is in its editing stage and will be released maybe by tommorrow
enjoy

How about starting the movie with a song about chai??

Sunny is an ad film maker who is making an ad on chai.
Swetha is the main model in the ad.

Song goes like this (typical pop song) " Chai baby chai ooh it gets me high,
Try chai, it'll make you cry it's that fly ..." :laugh:

After the ad Sunny approaches Swetha for her number, but Swetha refuses.

Pissed, Sunny creates a rumor that Swetha eats a lot of tortillas ( :laugh: )/ has a relationship with a 65 yr. old married man.

It's all over news , Swetha is upset. She does a press conference where she belittles Sunny. Sunny gets mad drunk and tries to ruin her Birthday party
that night :laugh: He gets arrested. Then we can continue with the actual movie - Modern Devdas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: nice try!but ultimately itz all upto our director!!!!!
Premedtomed said:

Pissed, Sunny creates a rumor that Swetha eats a lot of tortillas ( :laugh: )/ has a relationship with a 65 yr. old married man.

It's all over news , Swetha is upset. She does a press conference where she belittles Sunny. Sunny gets mad drunk and tries to ruin her Birthday party
that night :laugh: He gets arrested. Then we can continue with the actual movie - Modern Devdas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Premedtomed said:

sid- that is probably the most absurd plot i've ever heard in my life.

i love it. :laugh: :laugh:

the Modern Devdas will die due to overconsumption of Chai instead of Alcohol

hey okay i don't know if my dad might be checking the forums from time to time- i mean, he's the one who told me about SDN. um.... let's make up a name for me b/c it would suck big time if he found out that..his daughter..was..well... not taking things as seriously as he wants her to. you guys with me on this?? :oops:

all I can do is all that i have been doing so far- call u always by your Handle and not by name! I think i usually do that with all.

Premedtomed said:

That is NOT how I remember it going down...here's what REALLY happened:

Yes, I'm an ad-moghul film maker...I'm the kingpin of the industry. No one messes with Sunny's might and power. The Chai shooting is going as planned, and Swetha is doing her thing on set.

All of a sudden, Sid, the local samosa-wallah, comes by to watch the shooting (it's being held right around form his shop). He becomes drawn to something in the commercial. His mouth is watering at the very sight of it. He can't take his mind off of it. He begins to walk towards his object of his desire. Swetha is doing her dance number and she looks over to see Sid, who btw is wearing an oily-stained pyjama, walking towards her. Sunny begins to shout,"Oye!!! Samosa's are delivered to Sunny!!! Get out of the shot!! You are ruining everything!!!!!! Ehh Santa! Ehhhh Banta! Get that baldy outta here!!" Santa, played by Garfield-saab, and Banta, played by Nimesh-saab, head towards Sid in a mad rage. At this very moment, the drops of sweat begin to form across Sid's forehead. The camera is still rolling, and one can't tell if those sweat beads are from fear, or due to the steam of the chai. Swetha, still petrified, is singing "Jhuma jhuma de de... Jhuma jhuma de de chaa-aii!!", and she doesn't know if she should run away from Sid or Santa and Banta.

Sid, still concentrating on his prized posession, takes a gander at the large Santa and Banta rushing at him, and he tells himself, "I must concentrate". He grabs Swetha's hand, and...............

he grabs the chai out of her other hand. Sid takes a sip and says, "Waah!! Yeh chai to adbooth hain!! Chamatkar hain!!" Sunny screams "CUT!!! First Class!! Best ad of my life!!! I'm gonna win the oscar-equivalent for this!! Passion, danger, the thrill for the hunt, all tied up into one funtastic picture!!!" Swetha is relieved, and she's impressed with Sid. She begins to ask Sid,"So are you doing anythigh after this?" Sid replied in a hurry, "Sorry Babe, but I only came for tha chai.... who are you btw? Ehh!! Aren't you my daughters friend?!?!?!? Ehh Maa!! What will my wife say??? You will bring shame upon me!! Hai ram!" Sid dashes off back to his samosa store.

As soon as he reaches the store, his wife, Tina, begins to beat him with a broom and yells, "I saw what you did!! Don't you have any shame!! I am your wife!! You will only drink my CHAI you hear that!!!" Sid's son, Prady, walks in on this fightfest, while holding a Pakorah in his teeth :D . Sid looks up to the heavens and curses Sunny, "Damn you for making the best Chai and giving me a wife who can't make it as good as his!!!!"

Sid then rushes back to Sunny Studios INC, and busts into the ongoing press conference. Drunk on a concentrated chai, he stumbples into the sea of photographers and exclaims, "I love chai!".

the above events did happen, and are meant to represent actual events. I cannot be held responsible for any defamtion of character, or anything else of that matter. :D

sunny123 said:
the above events did happen, and are meant to represent actual events. I cannot be held responsible for any defamtion of character, or anything else of that matter. :D

hahahaha ridiculous!! even better though. :D

but hey now, i have this "issue" and i need to change my name on this thing. shady huh? :cool:
ohhh anddd since we're all making a movie- don't we need fake names?? ;) ;) i like the name 'sarika' so call me that from now on. :p

sunny123 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: nice little story,dude!keep it up! :laugh:
sunny123 said: