Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaveyDoo

DaveyDoo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, has anyone interviewed at minneapolis? If so, what kind of questions, essay subject, panel of interviewers, etc Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My lab partner will be interviewing here at the UofMN next week. I'll try to let you know what she says. Good luck!

yea im interviewing there next week..its a one on one interview

Members don't see this ad :)
No help here. It is my hometown school, but I refused to apply there. Not what I was looking for.

Best of luck to all of you interviewing, though!

Originally posted by moserd
hey, has anyone interviewed at minneapolis? If so, what kind of questions, essay subject, panel of interviewers, etc Thanks

hey, thanks too everyone that have replied about minnesota's pharmacy interview. Anyone, who's already had an interview there or plans on having an interview there...what was the essay like...how many topics, how much time do you get, do you type it up. I interview on the march 19th, but im pretty nervous, its my first interview, so PLEASE HELP. Any interview questions that you didn't have answers to? Thanks so much!!!

hey, thanks too everyone that have replied about minnesota's pharmacy interview. Anyone, who's already had an interview there or plans on having an interview there...what was the essay like...how many topics, how much time do you get, do you type it up. I interview on the march 19th, but im pretty nervous, its my first interview, so PLEASE HELP. Any interview questions that you didn't have answers to? Thanks so much!!!

pharm tech 77, thats great that you know someone whos interviewing at minnesota...that would be so helpful if you could give me some advice. Thanks!

pharm tech 77, thats great that you know someone whos interviewing at minnesota...that would be so helpful if you could give me some advice. Thanks!

Can someone tell me what the minnesota interview consists of (essay/interview questions) thats already had an interview there or knows someone who had an interview there, PLEASE? Thanks!!!

Sorry, I just realized the day my lab partner interviews is the day before our spring break starts. So, I won't be able to hear about her interview until after yours is over as well (you will be interviewing during the UofMN's spring break). Sorry!