Milligan College MSOT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southerngirl100

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here heard from this program or been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I spoke with admissions last week and they had me fill out a computer competency paper/fax it to them and told me they won't start reviewing applications til April 1.

I spoke with admissions last week and they had me fill out a computer competency paper/fax it to them and told me they won't start reviewing applications til April 1.

I guess that means we will have to wait a little longer to hear anything! Did you apply by the early application deadline or during the regular application time slot?

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess that means we will have to wait a little longer to hear anything! Did you apply by the early application deadline or during the regular application time slot?
I submitted my application to OTCAS January 14th, so I believe I am in the regular time slot. They definitely hold interviews, so I'm hoping we will hear something by mid April! I'm waiting on them before I make decisions for some other schools.

I submitted my otcas in September and I received an email last month saying that they wouldn't start reviewing until April 1st.

I recently received an email from them. Hopefully, they will let us know something soon. Did either of you interview there?

I was thinking about applying to their program this year but noticed this under their admissions criteria:

"5. Three completed reference forms through OTCAS from persons who have adequate knowledge of the applicant's Christian commitment, character, and professional qualities of potential success as a graduate student."

I know it's a private college, so they could make being Christian part of their criteria for admission, but have they? Do you need to be Christian to be admitted or do you think they mean that applicants should demonstrate Christian values? In that case, maybe an extensive record of community service would suffice?