All Branch Topic (ABT) Military Veteran Student Participants Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sofachat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Members of Student Doctor Network:

My name is Brianna Werner, and I am conducting an independent research project under the supervision of Drs. Sheryl Reminger and Frances Shen, faculty members at the University of Illinois Springfield.

We are seeking individuals who (1) are between the ages of 18 and 64, (2) are a military veteran, and (3) are a college student to complete a confidential web-based survey that will ask you to answer a survey developed to assess veteran student college experiences.

The entire study should take approximately 40-60 minutes. The answers you provide will be kept completely confidential. You will not be asked to provide your name on the inventory.

We would greatly appreciate you taking part in the survey and contributing to our understanding of factors that contribute to the well-being of veteran students.

AS A THANK YOU, PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THE SURVEY CAN ENTER INTO A LOTTERY DRAWING TO WIN ONE OF THREE $50 GIFT CERTIFICATES AND ONE OF FIVE $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES.

For more information about the study, and to participate, please go to:
https://illinois.edu/sb/sec/3275903

This research has been reviewed and approved by the UIS Human Subjects Review Officer.

Any questions can be addressed to Brianna Werner (email: [email protected]), Dr. Sheryl Reminger (email:[email protected]), Associate Professor at the University of Illinois Springfield, or Dr. Frances Shen (email: [email protected]), Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois Springfield.

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

45-60 minutes for a raffle? Up your compensation if you want meaningful participation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user