Midwestern-Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks blueclassring for your help.
Does anyone here know if we can still make changes to our on-campus housing? I've already filled it and submitted my deposit. I noticed the tab for the housing application on the website is no longer active. In fact, it now says on-campus housing is only available to current students and matriculated applicants. But I am a matriculated applicant. Anyways, if anyone has something different, let me know. Thanks.

Mine is still active. There is an "update" button where I assume you can make changes to your on-campus housing information.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of u interviewed on Jan 5th or 8th, have u gotten the hard copy acceptance letter thru mail yet? I have learnt my acceptance online on Jan 16 and put down the deposit but never got the acceptance letter thru mail. Anybody having this problem or is it just me?

For those of u interviewed on Jan 5th or 8th, have u gotten the hard copy acceptance letter thru mail yet? I have learnt my acceptance online on Jan 16 and put down the deposit but never got the acceptance letter thru mail. Anybody having this problem or is it just me?

i interviewed jan 8th and im in the same spot as you...
i found out online, paid the deposit and i havent received my acceptance letter through the mail :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
i spoke to someone in admissions earlier this week and they said they sent it out late last week. I live in southern California and have yet to receive it. Is mail really lagging right now?

for those of you that have been pulled off the waitlist and been invited for an interview...did the school receive your academic update before they invited you?

and would anyone know last interview date is?

so has anyone who got accepted on the Jan 5th interview, received the hardcopy acceptance yet? Nothing yet for me.

so has anyone who got accepted on the Jan 5th interview, received the hardcopy acceptance yet? Nothing yet for me.
i am in the same area as you are (but leaning towards los angeles county), and i haven't gotten anything in the mail yet... i'll have to check with my mom since i just got back home!

finally got the hardcopy acceptance today. The letter was dated Jan 26 but was postmarked Feb 5?

for those of you that have been pulled off the waitlist and been invited for an interview...did the school receive your academic update before they invited you?

and would anyone know last interview date is?

I heard the last date is some time in March, at least those who just got pulled off from the list got invited for March something. I'm just so excited and happy that my AU will be sent to the schools this Monday! I'm so tired of waiting!! I'm just hoping that they are looking for my AU before they make a decision.

----

Last edited:
Does anyone who got accepted is Vietnamese?

Does MWU-CPG require each student to have a laptop?

Members don't see this ad :)
ok guys, im viet and i would not go as far as turning this forum multilingual.

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this thread.

I'm wondering if there are still interviews for the future. I haven't heard anything from them and I turned my apps in Nov. Does anyone know when the next interview dates will be? Or was the last one already done?

Thanks a bunch!

i asked admission and this is their answer:
If you're not pulled out of the hold list in Feb, then i'll be hard to get in.
If you're not pulled out of the hold list in March, then there is no hope. =).

i asked admission and this is their answer:
If you're not pulled out of the hold list in Feb, then i'll be hard to get in.
If you're not pulled out of the hold list in March, then there is no hope. =).

What if you haven't heard anything....not even word about being on hold?

I know it's kind of too early, but does anyone here know if MWU organizes a website where accepted students can meet each other online and see their profiles as a way to pick our roommates for on-campus housing?

The tour guide mentioned that Midwestern has a facebook network for meeting other students? I signed up but couldn't find Midwestern-Glendale, only Midwestern CCP.

Laptops are optional. I decided to forgo my big bulky 15 inch laptop for a new mini laptop: 8.9" screen, blazing fast, 2 lbs, and dirt cheap... I paid $300 for mine and love it. If considering a laptop for school, check em out, they're called netbooks.

I'm looking at their campus map, what building are we supposed to meet in for the interview? Anyone know?

I'm looking at their campus map, what building are we supposed to meet in for the interview? Anyone know?

It is in the Barrel Student Center, but is the closest building to the entrance.

Would you guys mind sharing your interview experience at MWU-CPG on the feedback forum? I will have an interview on Mar 6th.

Thanks in advance :D

It is in the Barrel Student Center, but is the closest building to the entrance.

Thank you for this! I was planning on going to the administration building. They should be more specific in the email.

Overall I found the interview experience to be a pleasant one. Don't stress out too much - everyone is very nice. Enjoyed meeting everyone and hope we see each other in June!

For those who interviewed on Feb 9th, they have already started to make decisions. I checked online and found that I got accepted!

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted as well. I am REALLY excited and kind of nervous at the same time. CONGRATS to everybody who has been accepted :D:D:D

I got accepted too!!!
I can't believe how fast they let us know.

What a relief!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

Would you guys mind sharing your interview experience at MWU-CPG on the feedback forum? I will have an interview on Mar 6th.

Thanks in advance :D

The interviewed was a group interview. The questions they asked were not suprising at all. Just very typical questions such as why pharmacy? Why Midwestern? and Why should we take you? The interview lasted for about an hour. I was the second group so I didn't have to wait long. If you are the last group, I suggest bringing something to read or go over interview questions so you won't be so nervous.

The first question is always the hardest since my voice cracked on answering the first question. Just remember to relax and focus on the questions being asked. Any questions, feel free to ask me!

Congrats to those who got accepted. Hope to see you all soon. Remember to submit your on-campus housing deposit as soon as possible if you want a space!

Congrats to those who got accepted. Hope to see you all soon. Remember to submit your on-campus housing deposit as soon as possible if you want a space!

I had a question about on campus housing. Do you know when they will announce who gets accepted to on-campus housing?? I hope it'll be by April. There is so much to plan for. :scared:

Astra and seagirl, where are you guys from, I was there with you the 9th. I was the guy from WI. Congrats!!!

Actually I interviewed in late January. I was accepted about the same week with a phone call. I can't wait to meet everybody !!!!:D

Does anybody know if a facebook group has been made for the pharmacy class accepted this year?? :rolleyes:

I had a question about on campus housing. Do you know when they will announce who gets accepted to on-campus housing?? I hope it'll be by April. There is so much to plan for. :scared:

i believe it's sometimes in March

Does anybody know if a facebook group has been made for the pharmacy class accepted this year?? :rolleyes:

someone here posted that they heard something of there being a facebook for the Glendale campus but could not find it. I can't find it either. I guess the best way to find out is to call the campus and find out.

someone here posted that they heard something of there being a facebook for the Glendale campus but could not find it. I can't find it either. I guess the best way to find out is to call the campus and find out.

I found out the midwestern website on facebook by putting in midwestern glendale in the search space, but I don't see a pharmacy class for 2012 yet. Maybe somebody can form one and I'll join.

Last edited:
Astra and seagirl, where are you guys from, I was there with you the 9th. I was the guy from WI. Congrats!!!

Rx126, I was the one from Seattle. I remember meeting someone from WI, and that may have been you. Btw, congrats!

Hi everyone. I am anxiously waiting for an interview invite, does anyone know if they're already sent out the last invite? I'd love to know. THank you.

i called them yesterday and they said they are still inviting people for interviews throughout march

i called them yesterday and they said they are still inviting people for interviews throughout march

yes, there will be one interview held on Mar 6th, and they said that would be the last day

Anyone from the Feb 9th interviews who got accepted been able to put down a deposit yet? If so what tab is it under? Everytime I click the accept to terms button under Matriculation/Payment it goes to the accepted checklist.:confused:

Last edited:
Anyone from the Feb 9th interviews who got accepted been able to put down a deposit yet? If so what tab is it under? Everytime I click the accept to terms button under Matriculation/Payment it goes to the accepted checklist.:confused:

Give it until Wednesday and try it again. I heard it takes about 3 days for the deposit button to work. For me, it took 2 weeks before I finally decided to call IT office to have it fixed. If it doesn't work by Wednesday, call the Admissions office and they will transfer you to the IT department.

I emailed and they said the last invites will be sent out by 2/28......so in two weeks if you don't hear back....move on.

Anyone else interviewing tomorrow? I'll be there 8-2 for a day of fun

Since their school starts in June do we need to fill out a FAFSA for both the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 years?