Midwestern Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jm4200

Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at Midwestern Glendale yet for this application round? If so, what was the interview like?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone interviewed at Midwestern Glendale yet for this application round? If so, what was the interview like?
Hello! I was wondering if you already had your interview? I interview October 26th and was wondering what the set up was. Thanks and congrats!

Hello! I was wondering if you already had your interview? I interview October 26th and was wondering what the set up was. Thanks and congrats!

Congrats on the interview! I have mine on November 5th!

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll be interviewing in a group of 3, with two of the professors

Reactions: 2 users
How long after submitting your app did it take to get an interview invite?

Hi purplemonkey23!!! I also have an interview October 26! See you there :)

Reactions: 1 user
How long after submitting your app did it take to get an interview invite?
I would say roughly 3 weeks. I first got an email saying my application was complete, then about a week after that I got the invite!

Reactions: 1 user
Where are you all traveling from? I want to apply, but I'm nervous about not being able to interview. I live in New York and work full time.

Where are you all traveling from? I want to apply, but I'm nervous about not being able to interview. I live in New York and work full time.
I am travelling from Wisconsin! So not quite as far, but still pretty far. I had to do a lot of moving around of my class schedule as the interview day is a Friday. You'll definitely have to take time off of work for the interview process, but I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end!

Congrats on your interview! How did it go? Any questions that felt tricky? How long was the interview? Do I have less of a chance because my interview is in December?

Congrats on your interview! How did it go? Any questions that felt tricky? How long was the interview? Do I have less of a chance because my interview is in December?

The interview day includes an essay that has to be turned in the first half of the day. The interview panel is two for 3 students and it’s like a round robin. Super laid back and conversational. I got an acceptance call about a week after my interview. Idk how many people have accepted already though. I’m still waiting to head back from other schools, So there’s definitely still a chance.

The interview day includes an essay that has to be turned in the first half of the day. The interview panel is two for 3 students and it’s like a round robin. Super laid back and conversational. I got an acceptance call about a week after my interview. Idk how many people have accepted already though. I’m still waiting to head back from other schools, So there’s definitely still a chance.
What was the essay on? And did they ask odd questions during the interview? I’ve always heard that they had very different interview questions from everyone I’ve talked to

What was the essay on? And did they ask odd questions during the interview? I’ve always heard that they had very different interview questions from everyone I’ve talked to

I think a business letter but honestly I can’t remember. No the interview questions were all normal for me. The only one that threw the girl next to me off as little was what’s the difference between pt and ot.

I think a business letter but honestly I can’t remember. No the interview questions were all normal for me. The only one that threw the girl next to me off as little was what’s the difference between pt and ot.
What do you mean by a business letter?

Last edited: