Midwestern CPG (Glendale, AZ) Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
only 12 people huh... i think we have 5-6 of them already confirmed here on sdn haha

we should put our sdn name on our nametags

getting more excited as the date approaches!

Lol yeah, I can't wait for this interview. I hope the quality of education at this school is excellent cuz I really want to go here.

+1 for sdn ID on nametags.

Members don't see this ad.

I am really hoping that I get in. I have been preparing a lot for the interview.

If it's true that only 2-3 people get accepted out of 10-12 people that gets interviewed per group, I'd be super worried. I'm hoping around half of the interviewees get accepted :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's true that only 2-3 people get accepted out of 10-12 people that gets interviewed per group, I'd be super worried. I'm hoping around half of the interviewees get accepted :xf:

pharmcas says 211 out of the 311 were accepted, but i am not sure which is right..

:) I just received an interview invite from Midwestern. I will confirm my interview date later this evening or tomorrow. This is exciting!!!

:) I just received an interview invite from Midwestern. I will confirm my interview date later this evening or tomorrow. This is exciting!!!

Congrats! I have interviews at both locations. I'm pretty nervous but the interview feedback section has really helped me out. Goodluck to you. If anyone is gonna be in Arizona October 2nd and downers grove October 9th, I'll see you there!

I took PCAT twice. But the 1st score is better than the 2nd one :( Does anyone know they will pick the highest one, or the recently one?

I took PCAT twice. But the 1st score is better than the 2nd one :( Does anyone know they will pick the highest one, or the recently one?

From what I have heard, most schools always take the highest score. Good luck. I have my interview this Friday. Im nervous and excited at the same time. I think my new suit will be a good confidence booster. lol

I scored pretty low on my PCAT and still got an interview. So I guess if you have a decent GPA, you'll likely get an interview.

I scored pretty low on my PCAT and still got an interview. So I guess if you have a decent GPA, you'll likely get an interview.

Hey, I interview the same dates as you do at Midwestern and Belmont. I also noticed you applied to shenandoah. I interview there on the 12th. Ill see you there! I might wear an SDN alias badge. lol good luck.

From what I have heard, most schools always take the highest score. Good luck. I have my interview this Friday. Im nervous and excited at the same time. I think my new suit will be a good confidence booster. lol
Thanks and good luck :)

Thanks. If you don't mind would you please share your pcat score and gpa? By the way, good luck with your interviews :)

Thanks. If you don't mind would you please share your pcat score and gpa? By the way, good luck with your interviews :)

My GPA is 3.77, and my PCAT in Oct 2008 was 60. I took the Aug 2009 PCAT and scored 67.

Please note that I received the interview invite before Midwestern received the 2nd score.

Btw, I think Midwestern uses some kind of electronic to sent out interview invitations because I received my invite like at 1AM. It makes me think if they really went over students' applications before giving out these invites.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I interview the same dates as you do at Midwestern and Belmont. I also noticed you applied to shenandoah. I interview there on the 12th. Ill see you there! I might wear an SDN alias badge. lol good luck.

I bearly sent my supplemental application fee for Shenandoah in the mail today. I don't expect an interview for Shenandoah because my PCAT score is low. But I'll be glad if I get more interview invites. :)

My GPA is 3.77, and my PCAT in Oct 2008 was 60. I took the Aug 2009 PCAT and scored 67.

Please note that I received the interview invite before Midwestern received the 2nd score.

Btw, I think Midwestern uses some kind of electronic to sent out interview invitations because I received my invite like at 1AM. It makes me think if they really went over students' applications before giving out these invites.

Thanks! I wish Midwestern offers me an interwiew without looking over my application, esp. Pcat :p

Hi =) how long did it take after you guys sent your supplemental app to receive and interview invite? Thanks just praying for one. =) my pcat is not good but I hope my gpa and volunteer work can compensate that. I'm so worried about my score.

Hi =) how long did it take after you guys sent your supplemental app to receive and interview invite? Thanks just praying for one. =) my pcat is not good but I hope my gpa and volunteer work can compensate that. I'm so worried about my score.

Mine was about 1 wk. Yes, about one week after I sent in supplemental, I received an invite. Believe me, I was shocked because that was fast.

Uh..i just received my pcat score two days ago and i wonder when the school will get it. If I didn't include the pcat in my pharmcas, will the recipient schools get my score from Pearson?

Thanks guys

only 12 people huh... i think we have 5-6 of them already confirmed here on sdn haha

we should put our sdn name on our nametags

getting more excited as the date approaches!

Mine's easy to point out. My name = my sdn name. :laugh: go figure.

Hi thanks.. I sent my supplemental app and one question asks if I'm planning on retaking pcat and I put yes . Will that affect my chances of getting an interview prior to recieving my new pcat score? They already got my pcat score from august 09.

Hi thanks.. I sent my supplemental app and one question asks if I'm planning on retaking pcat and I put yes . Will that affect my chances of getting an interview prior to recieving my new pcat score? They already got my pcat score from august 09.

You just took the pcat this past august, and the school already recieved it? Damn mine is still not in yet. What's going on!

Whew, just landed here in Phoenix. I'm actually using free airport internet right now :) See you guys tomorrow.

Soo... what'd everyone think?

I'm assuming most of you are either still flying home or have collapsed from exhaustion, like I'm about to. :laugh:

I'm assuming most of you are either still flying home or have collapsed from exhaustion, like I'm about to. :laugh:

Definitely not the easiest interview ever. I think the group interview makes it more stressful. But the program itself sounds very good and the campus is awesome... that probably impressed me the most.

I love the area too. I checked out downtown Phoenix and its real nice. I would not mind going here at all.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was really nice meeting everyone! Good luck with your future interviews =]

I thought the interview was a success. The guys I interviewed with were outstanding an the interviewers made us very comfortble. I was really impresse by the caring faculty and clean campus.this was definitely a great experience. I hope everyone gets into the school of their choice. Lastly, penicillin or indoor plumbing? Hahhaha

Definitely not the easiest interview ever. I think the group interview makes it more stressful. But the program itself sounds very good and the campus is awesome... that probably impressed me the most.

I love the area too. I checked out downtown Phoenix and its real nice. I would not mind going here at all.

It was nice meeting you cheeseboy at the interview.

I thought there were ups and downs for the group interview. Ups: you got to hear what the other students had to say. Down: the students' answer may have an effect on how you answer when it's your turn.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I'll either get waitlisted, or better, accepted. :xf:

Last edited:
I thought the interview was a success. The guys I interviewed with were outstanding an the interviewers made us very comfortble. I was really impresse by the caring faculty and clean campus.this was definitely a great experience. I hope everyone gets into the school of their choice. Lastly, penicillin or indoor plumbing? Hahhaha

I'm really liking MWU after the interview day. As for the interviewees, you guys rock my socks! Everyone's friendly, the city's not polluted (really bright/sunny sky), clean rooms and campus grounds... though the food could be better (my chicken burger was so dry!)

doc ss: Indoor plumbing all the way!

Question for those who interviewed on 10/02: If/When you get accepted, would you definitely go here?

I'm really liking MWU after the interview day. As for the interviewees, you guys rock my socks! Everyone's friendly, the city's not polluted (really bright/sunny sky), clean rooms and campus grounds... though the food could be better (my chicken burger was so dry!)

Question for those who interviewed on 10/02: If/When you get accepted, would you definitely go here?

Theres a good chance I would accept a seat if I get accepted =). Im tired of Chicago's winters and the campus really impressed me. The only downside is the price. I guess it all depends on my acceptances at other schools.

I am going to take the acceptance if i get it. I want to go there.

docss...Indoor plumbing all the way. All the interviewees were awesome it was good to see people who are serious about this field.

really enjoyed talking to everyone there..awesome interviewees and midwestern is definately one of my top choices.

docss...Go Bulls...there are many fans here in AZ... hope to see you guys in school.

docss...Indoor plumbing all the way. All the interviewees were awesome it was good to see people who are serious about this field.

really enjoyed talking to everyone there..awesome interviewees and midwestern is definately one of my top choices.

docss...Go Bulls...there are many fans here in AZ... hope to see you guys in school.

Good to know your a bulls fan! haha. Im Shan. Are you david?

I definitely enjoyed it. I think I like the Glendale campus a little more than the Downers Grove/Chicago campus.

@cheeseboy; -nod nod- The group interview made me more nervous as well.

Mmm... I'm not exactly sure I'll accept as of now, but let's just say that it's my favorite so far. :laugh:

I think everyone said indoor plumbing, right?

I definitely enjoyed it. I think I like the Glendale campus a little more than the Downers Grove/Chicago campus.

@cheeseboy; -nod nod- The group interview made me more nervous as well.

Mmm... I'm not exactly sure I'll accept as of now, but let's just say that it's my favorite so far. :laugh:

I think everyone said indoor plumbing, right?

I chose penicillin.

WOOT i was accepted into Midwestern CPG

Nice! Wasn't CPG your first choice? Sigh, I'm probably going to be waitlisted or rejected :(

Yes it was cause I am getting married and my fiance doesn't want to move out of state or go to tuscon.

Yes it was cause I am getting married and my fiance doesn't want to move out of state or go to tuscon.

you can check online it says if you were or not.

you can check online it says if you were or not.

Yeah, I already checked....nothing. According to last year applicants, those who were not accepted right away were placed on the waitlist. Could you share me your stats, if you dont mind? You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

Yeah, I already checked....nothing. According to last year applicants, those who were not accepted right away were placed on the waitlist. Could you share me your stats, if you dont mind? You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

Sure I dont care if people really know

I have a 3.61 GPA
my pcat score is 65--eh could be better... but before you start yelling at me my low score was in verbal and i know how to talk so must have shown threw in the interview.
I have an outstanding personal statement--- not trying to brag i have been told so
I have 4 lors- all of which are really strong
i dont know if i am missing anything.. ..

Wait a minute...they didn't call you to tell you the news?

they will tomorrow but for people like me who cant wait, you can see it online and if you really dont believe me i can prove it.

Yup, you're stats are great! and you must have had a very good interview. When did you found out that you got accepted? Anybody else found out about their status?? Keep the group updated!

Yup, you're stats are great! and you must have had a very good interview. When did you found out that you got accepted? Anybody else found out about their status?? Keep the group updated!

Check online unless you really want to wait for them to call you... It gives you a list of stuff you need to do under the accepted student check list.... also it says under matriculation to check tomorrow for the payment and agreement.