Midwestern CPG Class of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anfhockey10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all those who are attending CPG this August, I just wanted to see if you guys are interested in joining a network on facebook...yea yea yea I know I'm new to this facebook thing too but I figure it'll be a great place to get to know my fellow classmates...Maybe start a group "CPG Class of 2010" or something like that...Anyone down? Let me know...If not see ya there in august...:D

Members don't see this ad.

I'll join but i've never been on facebook before, so dont really know what to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Koo we got members to join. What I'll do is create a semi-private group on facebook and I'll need you guys to send me a PM on SDN that includes your CPG webmail address so that way I can send you a request to join the group. This way we can kinda control and know that all the people on there are from CPG atleast. If you know of anyone else that is in our class either on the SDN network or personally let me know. :idea:

Just wondering if everybody's prereqs have been updated on your interact now accounts?? Mine says I still need a class that I have already taken... maybe they haven't been able to update everybody's yet...

Just wondering if everybody's prereqs have been updated on your interact now accounts?? Mine says I still need a class that I have already taken... maybe they haven't been able to update everybody's yet...

Mine has been updated a couple months ago. You should contact admissions and find out why it hasnt been updated. They misread my transcript earlier and I had to call them to tell them that I've already taken this class and that it needs to be updated. Hope this helps!!!

I called them and they had misread my transcript as well... they are updating it now.. really have to keep track of what is going on to make sure things get done!! :)

for those accepted off the waitlist, will the "interact now" webpage update itself?
And how long did it take after they called you for the formal letter to come in?

How is life there? I attend U of A so I think it would be fun to compare notes.