Midwestern (AZ) 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt_2021

Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone have any opinions about Midwestern in Arizona? I think I'm going to put my deposit down, but I'd like to collect as much information as I can before making my final decision. Any opinions/things you've heard about the program, faculty, school in general, finances would be a great help to me.

I've done some research and a lot of people shy away because of the price of tuition (seems about ~40k/year). Although that it pricey, it's not much different than places like WesternU, USA, Franklin Pierce, etc. So I'm wondering if I'm missing some hidden fee?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you just get notified of your acceptance? I interviewed a couple weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything so just wondering if people are starting to find out ..

Did you just get notified of your acceptance? I interviewed a couple weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything so just wondering if people are starting to find out ..
I actually got invited a while ago, I found out within the week of my interview which was back in November.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone -- I saw Midwestern AZ has a soft deadline of 2/15... I am considering submitting my application to them, but am wondering if I would even have a chance at this point in the cycle? Do you think the class is full yet or are they still conducting interviews? What do you guys think?

Hey everyone -- I saw Midwestern AZ has a soft deadline of 2/15... I am considering submitting my application to them, but am wondering if I would even have a chance at this point in the cycle? Do you think the class is full yet or are they still conducting interviews? What do you guys think?
I think people may be getting put on the alternate list since the cohort should be more full now, but no harm in trying to apply! They told us at the interview they were still pulling people from the alternate list literally a week before the start date.

I have my interview on 3/8/19 so not sure whether it will be full by then and I may be interviewing for a waitlist spot, but who knows hopefully it isn't by then.