Mid Term Elections- Lessons Learned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got into a MD school with a 21 MCAT?
I sure did! That or 23, but that may have been another test.
Anyway, I am one of those you would call AA black people.
Yup, that’s me. And somehow I passed and survived. Middle of the pack with most of the students.
Hmm. Yup.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m just saying that the case law/ decisions that allow schools to consider race in admisssions, which has then extended slowly to corporate hiring has been largely supported and pushed by democrats + liberals.

Opposition to AA practices is largely republican and now the law looks like it will be swinging that direction.

Pitting individuals against each other is a logical extension of these discriminatory practices, but I freely admit that is my opinion.
Really, corporate hiring follows the footsteps of school admissions?
So does that mean that we have 5 Black Fortune 500 CEOs out of the top 100 companies?

That’s the thing people don’t get. Just because my MCAT as an Asian was double that, doesn’t mean I am definitely, individually a better doctor than choco. There are always outliers that might overcome their test scores etc.

However, when you looks at GROUP statistics and realize these massive gaps in color standards are being applied across groups, it does a disservice to the profession, patients and pretty much everyone (not to mention the issue of fairness).
Yeah... Not sure how to make it fair unless they use MCAT score ONLY. Everything else (even gpa) is purely subjective.

Also, 2-3 AA or Hispanics in every med school class is not a big deal to call the system discriminatory or unfair in my opinion.

If you want to make it "fair", will you be ok to use MCAT as the ONLY metrics? If they do that, we will have 60-70% of Asian Americans...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m not white but I still don’t understand his point about historical white power being a good justification for AA (as he was responding to my post about that.

Even if we should conclude that white people because of “group power” should be discriminated against as individuals due to their historical power— why would we extend that to other random skin colors, like Asians?
Well let’s see. Historically people in power have had nothing to do with meritocracy as much as having the right skin color, sex and connections.
So you don’t see how that can compare to giving a leg up to women and URMs with AA which is not all about meritocracy?
You have a problem with one, the latter, then you should have a problem with the former.

These are the people (this guy and his son) that we are saying should have free access to as many high-powered guns as they want.

I’m Republican in many other ways, but I’m all for stronger gun control ; this country is insane on that issue.
Who is saying these guys should have free access to firearms????

There were multiple instances that could have stopped this guy. Failure to prosecute a bomb scare and failure to enact a red flag law.

Pretty sure dad is already a felon as well.

That’s the thing people don’t get. Just because my MCAT as an Asian was double that, doesn’t mean I am definitely, individually a better doctor than choco. There are always outliers that might overcome their test scores etc.

However, when you looks at GROUP statistics and realize these massive gaps in color standards are being applied across groups, it does a disservice to the profession, patients and pretty much everyone (not to mention the issue of fairness).
Fairness again needs to start from birth. But since it doesn’t….
But please break down your second paragraph. Massive gaps and the rest.

Well let’s see. Historically people in power have had nothing to do with meritocracy as much as having the right skin color, sex and connections.
So you don’t see how that can compare to giving a leg up to women and URMs with AA which is not all about meritocracy?
You have a problem with one, the latter, then you should have a problem with the former.

I do have a problem with the former as well. Doesn’t mean I agree with the current “solution.”

So you don’t see how that can compare to giving a leg up to women and URMs?
You have a problem with one, the latter, you should have a problem with the former.

Up to a third of Harvard admissions are legacy… i.e if you parent or grandparent went there, you have a pretty good shot.

Now which ethnicity/race would have had a fairly good showing 2 generations ago… 🤔

Its like getting a head start for a race, throwing stuff into the lane that the other person is running in, having a judge fault the other person for maybe stepping over their line…. Then screaming about “fairness” when someone suggests that perhaps we should try & fix those things 🤦‍♂️

I sure did! That or 23, but that may have been another test.
Anyway, I am one of those you would call AA black people.
Yup, that’s me. And somehow I passed and survived. Middle of the pack with most of the students.
Hmm. Yup.

As you know anecdotes don’t mean much.

I had 4 black medical students in my class and none made it through. Is that a case series?

Yeah... Not sure how to make it fair unless they use MCAT score ONLY. Everything else (even gpa) is purely subjective.

Also, 2-3 AA or Hispanics in every med school class is not a big deal to call the system discriminatory or unfair in my opinion.

If you want to make it "fair", will you be ok to use MCAT as the ONLY metrics? If they do that, we will have 60-70% of Asian Americans...
Well of course he or she will. He or She is Asian. And they “deserve” it.

Up to a third of Harvard admissions are legacy… i.e if you parent or grandparent went there, you have a pretty good shot.

Now which ethnicity/race would have had a fairly good showing 2 generations ago… 🤔

Its like getting a head start for a race, throwing stuff into the lane that the other person is running in, having a judge fault the other person for maybe stepping over their line…. Then screaming about “fairness” when someone suggests that perhaps we should try & fix those things 🤦‍♂️

You are confusing correlation with causation.

Of course kids of Harvard grads are likely to be smart. That doesn’t mean 1/3 we’re admitted *because* of legacy. This is a very sloppy argument.

To be clear I am against using legacy as a factor in admissions as well. I’m guessing that if you blinded against legacy in admissions that 1/3 would drop by a few percentage points but not massive.

Reactions: 1 users

There was a post on a FB group that I heard about where one of the parents was throwing a fit about their kid not getting into some Private college when they and their parents were previous students. That legacy. So many colleges participate and save slots for these students. And the ones whose parents/family donate. Needles to say, my black and brown friends had to keep their keyboards at bay to not type something mean.

Last edited:
As you know anecdotes don’t mean much.

I had 4 black medical students in my class and none made it through. Is that a case series?
Whatever you want or call it. How many White students didn’t make it?
We had sixteen and one got held back a year, we picked an extra one who took a LOA from a parental death. So 15/16 made it that same year and the other finished a year after us.
Our failure rate statistically is around 5% of all the failed students. So there is actual research and numbers. Not just anecdotes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whatever you want or call it. How many White students didn’t make it?
We had sixteen and one got held back a year, we picked an extra one who took a LOA from a parental death. So 15/16 made it that same year and the other finished a year after us.
Our failure rate statistically is around 5% of all the failed students. So there is actual research and numbers. Not just anecdotes.

There was a recent article with large cohort of how many black/Hispanic doctors made it through to board certification vs peers and there was a huge gap. Of course the article quoted the study and stated it was due to racism without any support.

I’ll try to find the article, would be interested in yours as well with the failure rates you quote.

• Hmm

Massive gaps referring to the large statistical difference in test scores (I think you’ve seen the data multiple times, if not I can find it).

Of course if you posit that test scores are a worthless thing, you wouldn’t agree with me.

I would be okay if the differences were within the margin of error and showed only a trend- so they might be using diversity as a small factor to nudge the results on way or another. But that’s not the case.

Well of course he or she will. He or She is Asian. And they “deserve” it.

You are right. One person should have 3 standard deviations higher on objective metrics than another and because of their race not deserve it….

/sarcasm end.

Massive gaps referring to the large statistical difference in test scores (I think you’ve seen the data multiple times, if not I can find it).

Of course if you posit that test scores are a worthless thing, you wouldn’t agree with me.

I would be okay if the differences were within the margin of error and showed only a trend- so they might be using diversity as a small factor to nudge the results on way or another. But that’s not the case.
Do you also extend this logic to specialty selection? FM/peds/PMR are all inferior to derm/ortho/neurosurg since their mcat and step scores are lower? I mean they score higher so they must be more qualified right?

Ortho went woke in the last Match, 2022, to respond to the bad press of being "All White and All Male." Hundreds of very qualified white/asian males were rejected for less qualified female and/or minority applicants. This is an attempt to change the make-up of Ortho as a specialty. The leadrship has finally decided that high step scores and grades are no longer sufficient to Match. Now, race and gender are very important "metrics" for 1/2 of each entering residency class.

Chocho will say it's about time vs my response which is the exact opposite. All I can say is if you are white or Asian med student good luck Matching these specialties because now the spots have been reduced by 1/2.

• Haha

This DEI initiative has gone nationwide with only a few holdouts in the deep South. These days the unspoken rule of thumb is that 1/2 of each entering class, or more, will consist of minorities and/or women regardless of Step Scores/Grades.

Our department DEI mission is to cultivate diversity, increase the number of women and underrepresented minorities in orthopedic surgery, promote culturally responsive medicine, establish inclusion efforts, and to create a community that embraces all socioeconomic backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.

Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leadership​

Melvyn A. Harrington Jr., M.D.

Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Vice Chair for Diversity and Inclusion

• Wow
I have no skin in this game any longer except for the care I will receive as a patient in the upcoming years. But,, for those males of White or Asian heritage , the number of positions open to them will be drastically reduced due to DEI. Despite their qualifications, they must now compete for 1/2 the number of slots vs 2019. Good luck.

I am not arguing one needs high step scores to be an Orthopedic surgeon; my argument is that those who have performed the best in Med School based on standard metrics deserve to choose their specialty. Unfortunately, the DEI initiatives and the Democrats believe patients deserve to pick their Orthopedic doctor based on race or gender.

Socioeconomic status itself is a bigger factor than simply race. If we look at republican states, a lot are in the Midwest, typically more economically depressed regions. Reflect on the fact that a poorer white family in the middle of the country might really be angered by the idea of affirmative action, when they themselves have a hard life and are not “fortunate” when they compare themselves to the rest of the country.

Again, not saying trying to elevate minorities out of poverty is wrong, I believe it’s the right thing for society as a whoke, but these policies inherintly have a bit of “unfairness” from a purely ethical stance.

I have no skin in this game any longer except for the care I will receive as a patient in the upcoming years. But,, for those males of White or Asian heritage , the number of positions open to them will be drastically reduced due to DEI. Despite their qualifications, they must now compete for 1/2 the number of slots vs 2019. Good luck.

I am not arguing one needs high step scores to be an Orthopedic surgeon; my argument is that those who have performed the best in Med School based on standard metrics deserve to choose their specialty. Unfortunately, the DEI initiatives and the Democrats believe patients deserve to pick their Orthopedic doctor based on race or gender.
You do too, you just want yours to be asian or white apparently.... Do you normally ask your physician to produce their mcat and board scores before proceeding with care? Total nonsense.

Do you also extend this logic to specialty selection? FM/peds/PMR are all inferior to derm/ortho/neurosurg since their mcat and step scores are lower? I mean they score higher so they must be more qualified right?

I never said inferior.

What blade said above. It’s a matter of fairness and removal of individual discrimination to have a choice if you perform significantly better.

This article doesn’t say what I thought you were arguing (that URM have a small/similar failure rate compared to others).

It says exactly what I have experienced - they have a much higher rate of attrition. Which I would argue is partially (or mostly) because the admission standards are lowered too much.

I never said inferior.

What blade said above. It’s a matter of fairness and removal of individual discrimination to have a choice if you perform significantly better.
If a URM doesn't have as much time to study for a test and scores lower is that fair? Are you more impressed by a step score of 260 or a 215 that also worked part time to support a family through med school and had to go pick up their siblings from drug dens in the middle of the night but still found time to volunteer in the free clinic? These scores don't tell you anything about how someone is going to do in any field or what kind of mettle or fortitude they have or what experiences they can bring. It is lazy to think that these scores measure anything other than time and resources available to prepare for a test.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users

This is how they do it in India, Korea, Vietnam, China, probably other countries too. One high stakes test determines your future. In Korea people of means send their kids to after school cram schools starting age 6-8. It’s pretty hard for poor kids to compete against rich kids who’ve been attending 5 hrs of cram school every day for 10yrs. I don’t think most Americans want to go there.

You do too, you just want yours to be asian or white apparently.... Do you normally ask your physician to produce their mcat and board scores before proceeding with care? Total nonsense.
That's an unfair personal attack. I am not discussing the quality of the Orthopedic graduate post residency. I am simply talking about the process for how residency programs now select their students. Why do you think this affects me? Half the entering class of Orthopedic Residents will be still be male of White or Asian heritage. I will have ample graduates to choose from if Color/Race/Gender is the ONLY thing I am looking at in an Orthopedic Surgeon. I have worked with black orthopedic surgeons in the past, both male, and they were just as competent and ignorant as their white male counterparts. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to finish an Ortho residency program. In fact, Step Scores/MCAT scores, Grades may matter the LEAST in Orthopedics. My point was about EARNING that spot which so many apparently want to Match into.

The word has leaked onto the street and med students know they can EASILY match into Ortho if they look a certain way vs other groups who must compete for 1/2 the spots. Again, it all defines how you define fairness in America today.

If a URM doesn't have as much time to study for a test and scores lower is that fair? Are you more impressed by a step score of 260 or a 215 that also worked part time to support a family through med school and had to go pick up their siblings from drug dens in the middle of the night but still found time to volunteer in the free clinic? These scores don't tell you anything about how someone is going to do in any field or what kind of mettle or fortitude they have or what experiences they can bring. It is lazy to think that these scores measure anything other than time and resources available to prepare for a test.
I do think it has a lot of correlation to how much of the test material the student has mastered and some correlation with overall IQ. Now, does this correlate with good clinical care? Bedside manner? Work ethic? Personal Interactions? I do like the drama in your example of "drug dens" in the middle of the night while having time to volunteer during the day. Nice touch.

That's an unfair personal attack. I am not discussing the quality of the Orthopedic graduate post residency. I am simply talking about the process for how residency programs now select their students. Why do you think this affects me? Half the entering class of Orthopedic Residents will be still be male of White or Asian heritage. I will have ample graduates to choose from if Color/Race/Gender is the ONLY thing I am looking at in an Orthopedic Surgeon. I have worked with black orthopedic surgeons in the past, both male, and they were just as competent and ignorant as their white male counterparts. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to finish an Ortho residency program. In fact, Step Scores/MCAT scores, Grades may matter the LEAST in Orthopedics. My point was about EARNING that spot which so many apparently want to Match into.

The word has leaked onto the street and med students know they can EASILY match into Ortho if they look a certain way vs other groups who must compete for 1/2 the spots. Again, it all defines how you define fairness in America today.
Then why does it matter of they don't use those scores to select their candidates of it has no impact on the post residency graduate quality? Life obviously isn't fair, you got to build and sell a business for massive profit and that opportunity is extinct for the vast majority of people graduating now.
I do think it has a lot of correlation to how much of the test material the student has mastered and some correlation with overall IQ. Now, does this correlate with good clinical care? Bedside manner? Work ethic? Personal Interactions? I do like the drama in your example of "drug dens" in the middle of the night while having time to volunteer during the day. Nice touch.
It isn't dramatic, I literally went to medical school with someone who had to do that a few times who also put his time in at the free clinic the school staffed. We were kindred spirits because I too have seen drug dens as I was growing up. The irony is that he did go in to FM but mainly because he wanted to help underserved communities and it aligned with his goals, no idea what his STEP was. I am guessing you never had that experience put upon you--is it fair if I get to use that to get a leg up on you? Is it fair that you didn't have to deal with that **** while I did? Which one is more fair?

Ortho went woke in the last Match, 2022, to respond to the bad press of being "All White and All Male." Hundreds of very qualified white/asian males were rejected for less qualified female and/or minority applicants. This is an attempt to change the make-up of Ortho as a specialty. The leadrship has finally decided that high step scores and grades are no longer sufficient to Match. Now, race and gender are very important "metrics" for 1/2 of each entering residency class.

Chocho will say it's about time vs my response which is the exact opposite. All I can say is if you are white or Asian med student good luck Matching these specialties because now the spots have been reduced by 1/2.

You know it.
It’s about damn time.
You White and Asian men are still gonna be alright.

Socioeconomic status itself is a bigger factor than simply race. If we look at republican states, a lot are in the Midwest, typically more economically depressed regions. Reflect on the fact that a poorer white family in the middle of the country might really be angered by the idea of affirmative action, when they themselves have a hard life and are not “fortunate” when they compare themselves to the rest of the country.

Again, not saying trying to elevate minorities out of poverty is wrong, I believe it’s the right thing for society as a whoke, but these policies inherintly have a bit of “unfairness” from a purely ethical stance.
Socioeconomic status is taken into account by admitting committees.
And the poor white families in the MidWest are fighting just poverty.
Not poverty and Racisim or Implicit bias. Put them next to the urban minorities and the urban minorities are going to have more difficulties getting jobs than poor White people. Simple facts.

Oh please. Yes you do. You don’t have children? Or grandchildren? None of them want to be docs like daddy or granddaddy? No nephews? Cousins? Other White Friends kids?
Come on, and you are acting all scared that us black and brown docs are gonna be out here killing you.

This article doesn’t say what I thought you were arguing (that URM have a small/similar failure rate compared to others).

It says exactly what I have experienced - they have a much higher rate of attrition. Which I would argue is partially (or mostly) because the admission standards are lowered too much.
Your experience versus my experience.
We lost one. Out of 16.
Soo. anectodotes aside there are your numbers.
And minority students also score lower in the wards third and fourth year than the others.

This is how they do it in India, Korea, Vietnam, China, probably other countries too. One high stakes test determines your future. In Korea people of means send their kids to after school cram schools starting age 6-8. It’s pretty hard for poor kids to compete against rich kids who’ve been attending 5 hrs of cram school every day for 10yrs. I don’t think most Americans want to go there.
African countries. Kids are in school literally 10-12 hours a day with lots of after school and school break tutoring. It’s insane. The poor can’t afford that.

I don’t have access to the article but the parent article talks about how many of these URMs receive overall lower grades in third and fourth year evaluations Compared to Whites and Asians due on implicit bias and racism.
So… let’s take that into account.

Easily? Really?
Fairness? Really? You mean the fairness that rich White and Asian parents get access to for their kids from a very early age? Extra tutoring, good or private school systems, parents more present not working two or more jobs to pay bills, parwents not being denied jobs due to their race etc, etc.
Let’s not forget that culture also plays a role in this and that there is often less emphasis placed on education in the poor urban communities due to helplessness gotten from hundreds of years of systemic racism?
Do any of y’all read about racism outside of Fox News online? And how it’s affected the African American mindset?

And minority students also score lower in the wards third and fourth year than the others.
Grading in the 3rd and 4th year clinical rotations is very subjective. There are a few objective data points (e.g. shelf exams), but mostly it's just a matter of whether the preceptor thinks you deserve to fail/pass/honor. Easy to see how racism, sexism, or other cultural bigotry/bias can result in minorities getting lower scores.

This is an argument for more objective testing and stratification, not de-emphasizing objective testing with an admissions scheme that gives extra points or special consideration for selected minority groups, to help them overcome poor objective scores.

My opinion is that people from disadvantaged backgrounds who have distinguished themselves in non-academic ways ought to get extra points on their applications to help them overcome academic mediocrity (to some degree). I've no problem with applicants with lower MCAT scores getting the nod if they can point to meaningful volunteer work, employment during school, caring for sick family members, a tale of overcoming extreme poverty, surviving abuse, raised self because mother died of heroin OD and father jailed for cooking meth, immigrating as a refugee, served four years as a Marine - there's an endless list of non-academic ways a person can distinguish themselves and show grit and potential. What I and other critics of affirmative action object to is the current state of "plus points if black, minus points if Asian" when there is a better way.

And honestly, when SCOTUS rules AA unconstitutional, the above is exactly what universities are going to do to keep their classes diverse.

The Boards position had always been that a pass is a pass.
Its the Residency that made the # matter….. I guess you have to have a way to separate, but knowing CF is on chrom# 7 is NOT something that makes you a better Ortho/Derm/RadOnc doc.

My opinion is that people from disadvantaged backgrounds who have distinguished themselves in non-academic ways ought to get extra points on their applications to help them overcome academic mediocrity (to some degree). I've no problem with applicants with lower MCAT scores getting the nod if they can point to meaningful volunteer work, employment during school, caring for sick family members, a tale of overcoming extreme poverty, surviving abuse, raised self because mother died of heroin OD and father jailed for cooking meth, immigrating as a refugee, served four years as a Marine - there's an endless list of non-academic ways a person can distinguish themselves and show grit and potential. What I and other critics of affirmative action object to is the current state of "plus points if black, minus points if Asian" when there is a better way.

The current admissions methods for most colleges and med schools wrt how AA is applied is already the kind of system you're describing wherein underrepresented minorities with lower academic performance usually have one or more of those numerous other distinguishing factors you alluded to.

It's mostly a stereotype that colleges only look at race and stamp IN or OUT while ignoring the rest of the 10 page application, letters of rec, admissions essay, etc.

And what’s the Democratic strategy?? Very hypocritical of you to say that when the dems say the same thing

I always nail my Democratic friends.

I said in 1996. I voted for Clinton even though he was a scum of a person. Bob dole was a “nice guy” but too old. Sound familiar? But no. My dems friends refused to acknowledge Clinton was a scumbag. He really was. Lying cheating but charismatic. And that’s why I voted for him even as Republican. But dems didn’t want to vote for bob dole cause he was too old.

Fast forward to 2020. Biden is too old. But dems didn’t want to vote for scumbag trump. So same dems who said bob dole was too old but defends too old Biden. That’s hypocrisy of the entire Democratic Party.
I think you strongly underestimate people on the left. I'm slightly more left than right but the problems with the Dems are obvious, as are the ones with the GOP. Obama is a war criminal, but he's my favorite war criminal. Trump is a seething narcissist and nothing more. He had no agenda except feeding his own ego. Bush was a good guy but a bit foolish at times. Both him and Obama had the genuine belief they were doing the best for the nation, but not so with Trump, who only cares about himself. Joe Biden may not know where he is but he's not a narcissist that's out to enrich himself. Dems may not have big policy goals but they certainly aren't seeking to strip away basic rights like abortion, same sex marriage, etc that most of us more moderate types believe in, as we tend to be live and let live sorts that believe people should dictate their own direction rather than the government doing it for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
The current admissions methods for most colleges and med schools wrt how AA is applied is already the kind of system you're describing wherein underrepresented minorities with lower academic performance usually have one or more of those numerous other distinguishing factors you alluded to.

It's mostly a stereotype that colleges only look at race and stamp IN or OUT while ignoring the rest of the 10 page application, letters of rec, admissions essay, etc.

If it's mostly a stereotype, why is the left so worried that SCOTUS will strike down affirmative action and eliminate race-based admissions preferences? Why so much effort to defend it?

If it's mostly a stereotype, why is the left so worried that SCOTUS will strike down affirmative action and eliminate race-based admissions preferences? Why so much effort to defend it?

As I said, colleges and grad schools do take race into account, but it's within the context of a broad application wherein race is not the only factor that guarantees or denies one's admission. Conservatives want to remove race, period, from the admissions process (even though whites and Asians still make up the vast, vast majority of elite school matriculants), and liberals think this is terribly misguided given the systemic inequity that puts many URMs at an opportunistic disadvantage essentially from birth.

The second the inner city slum kid who lives 20 minutes from me has the same pre-K/ school/after-school opportunities as my half-white/half-south Asian 2.5 yr old who's gonna go to private schools for the next 15 years, then maybe we can talk about removing AA.

Right. Like I was a non trad with a lower income family who joined the military to train and help pay for colleges cuz parents couldn’t afford it and worked my way through college as a nurse and occasionally helped out my parents.
Lots of poor people (a disproportionate amount of them minorities) have to have jobs starting as teenagers and put themselves through school and pay bills and help their parents out. It’s the norm for us. Many do join the military for said reasons. These are people who’ve learned to hustle from an early age.
Some people are just clueless.

I don't know what the answer is but the people who want it merit-based would have to accept one high stake MCAT exam every year. The applicants that have the highest score got in.

Anything would not be merit-based IMO. I believe the system we have right now works. Why change something that is serving its purpose?

Based on this thread, it seems like some Americans want to go there.

I think you strongly underestimate people on the left. I'm slightly more left than right but the problems with the Dems are obvious, as are the ones with the GOP. Obama is a war criminal, but he's my favorite war criminal. Trump is a seething narcissist and nothing more. He had no agenda except feeding his own ego. Bush was a good guy but a bit foolish at times. Both him and Obama had the genuine belief they were doing the best for the nation, but not so with Trump, who only cares about himself. Joe Biden may not know where he is but he's not a narcissist that's out to enrich himself. Dems may not have big policy goals but they certainly aren't seeking to strip away basic rights like abortion, same sex marriage, etc that most of us more moderate types believe in, as we tend to be live and let live sorts that believe people should dictate their own direction rather than the government doing it for them

Dems also don’t endorse insurrection or treason…or deny election results to such a degree, despite their own party members saying that there was no fraud.

Both parties have failed the country. I wonder who would win if we have a Biden vs. Trump again.

Status
Not open for further replies.