michigan napex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex destination 2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How long does michigan take to post the NAPLEX score? Does it post anything online? For example removing the missed items.. Anyone any idea

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the NAPLEX exam 9/5 in Michigan but I haven't received the result until now and I check the board website every hour but it says no information available. The wait is killing me. any idea? or does anyone took the exam after 09/05 and got the results.

I took the NAPLEX exam 9/5 in Michigan but I haven't received the result until now and I check the board website every hour but it says no information available. The wait is killing me. any idea? or does anyone took the exam after 09/05 and got the results.

I took the Michigan MPJE on 9/2 and still have not received any information about my score. I check the website daily and even called the BOP today. According to them it "still has not reached their system" whatever that means. It's really pathetic it takes 4 weeks to find out your score. They can simply allow NABP to show us our score online 2 days after taking them exam.

I took the Michigan MPJE on 9/2 and still have not received any information about my score. I check the website daily and even called the BOP today. According to them it "still has not reached their system" whatever that means. It's really pathetic it takes 4 weeks to find out your score. They can simply allow NABP to show us our score online 2 days after taking them exam.
yes, me too I called them yesterday and they told me that it will take 4 weeks. I am totally depressed, also I took mpje 09/19 but I am not sure if I will make it or not so I am thinking about NAPLEX result right now

yes, me too I called them yesterday and they told me that it will take 4 weeks. I am totally depressed, also I took mpje 09/19 but I am not sure if I will make it or not so I am thinking about NAPLEX result right now

I took my NAPLEX on 8/5 and it dropped of the website on 8/22. I'm just assuming I failed the MPJE since it's not off the website by now.

I took my NAPLEX on 8/5 and it dropped of the website on 8/22. I'm just assuming I failed the MPJE since it's not off the website by now.
did u check the nabp website, what does it say under your registration history; if u don't mind sharing.
In my nabp profile, I'm able to select score transfer to NAPLEX exam but under MPJE it says null so I don't know if this means that I fail or not.

did u check the nabp website, what does it say under your registration history; if u don't mind sharing.
In my nabp profile, I'm able to select score transfer to NAPLEX exam but under MPJE it says null so I don't know if this means that I fail or not.

Mine also says null, but I'm sure it says that regardless of passing or failing.
Looks like you passed the NAPLEX though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nano, do a license search to see if your license is active. I found out that I passed that way. I think it was two weeks after that, that my license showed up in the mail and a week or so later my score showed up. Either way, good luck!

Nano, do a license search to see if your license is active. I found out that I passed that way. I think it was two weeks after that, that my license showed up in the mail and a week or so later my score showed up. Either way, good luck!
Thank you.

Hey do you know how long after you took your mpje they dropped the requirement? I took my mpje on 9/26 and I still don't see an active license. The registration closed for me on Wednesday 9/30. Please any input is appreciated. Thank you

Hey do you know how long after you took your mpje they dropped the requirement? I took my mpje on 9/26 and I still don't see an active license. The registration closed for me on Wednesday 9/30. Please any input is appreciated. Thank you
I took mpje 09/19 and still waiting.

spp 16 : no nothing for mpje and I feel that I failed this exam, and even my naplex exam was 09/05 but I haven't received my score by mail yet (it is only updated online).

spp 16 : no nothing for mpje and I feel that I failed this exam, and even my naplex exam was 09/05 but I haven't received my score by mail yet (it is only updated online).

Hey nano84, I haven't seen any update for my mpje either. I took it on 9/26, I was hoping for scores to come through mail if I failed it but nothing yet. Hopefully you will find out soon, let me know if you hear back sometime this week. Thank you

Last edited:
Hey nano84, I haven't seen any update for my mpje either. I took it on 9/26, I was hoping for scores to come through mail if I failed it but nothing yet. Hopefully you will find out soon, let me know if you hear back sometime this week. Thank you
hey spp 16: did you pass the MPJE? after the wait? i am also waiting for two weeks now...

hey nano84: did you pass the MPJE? are you a licensed pharmacist now? I am waiting for my results and its two weeks now... no updates on lara and I am now worried...

Hey is it possible to have the naplex requirement still up..they said they mailed my results either today or yesterday but my naplex requirement is still on the 'app status' page. A friend of mine said he thinks that happened to him last year even though he passed, but he wasn't 100% sure. Is it looking like I failed? Thanks for any input

Hey is it possible to have the naplex requirement still up..they said they mailed my results either today or yesterday but my naplex requirement is still on the 'app status' page. A friend of mine said he thinks that happened to him last year even though he passed, but he wasn't 100% sure. Is it looking like I failed? Thanks for any input
hey, do you see "add score transfer ' open for you in NABP website ? or is it NULL. if its add score transfer, you have passed.

and when did you take the NAPLEX? has been 5 to 7 business days?

and when did you take the NAPLEX? has been 5 to 7 business days?

It'll be a week on Thursday, I took my exam on the 20th. For my score transfer link, I don't see anything there. There's no NULL or add transfer. I actually don't even have a "actions" tab..I've attached a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161026-124932_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20161026-124932_1_1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 93
It'll be a week on Thursday, I took my exam on the 20th. For my score transfer link, I don't see anything there. There's no NULL or add transfer. I actually don't even have a "actions" tab..I've attached a screenshot
strange, for me there was a n ACTIONS column next to score transfer... this column has ADD SCORE TRANSFER for me and for some it says NULL. wait for 1 or 2 days and check if the add score transfer opens up for u. did you score transfer already before the results of naplex to CA and MN?

i waited till i had the naplex result for transferring my score to other states.

deen 0 file, any news yet? my mpje requirement is still there and it is 12 days now.

No, nothing yet. Hopefully will have seen news by Monday. I'll keep you updated.
did you check your application status today ? I was checking and there is no pending items on the application status but my name is also not coming up. I dont know if its a technical error or what. i had taken the MPJE on 15 october. I have passed naplex in aug

did you check your application status today ? I was checking and there is no pending items on the application status but my name is also not coming up. I dont know if its a technical error or what. i had taken the MPJE on 15 october. I have passed naplex in aug

Hi. i just took the MPJE.. I don't know what to think of it but I don't feel so good... I hope I pass. Now I have to play the waiting game..Any news about your result?

Hi. i just took the MPJE.. I don't know what to think of it but I don't feel so good... I hope I pass. Now I have to play the waiting game..Any news about your result?
did you get questions from compounding and OTC? did any book help you most ? please share your experience... I am devastated n dont know what more can I do.

i received my letter on wednesday.... 74. was devastated. 74 really!!!!!

Hi. Im sorry to hear that... I don't really know what the best study material for MPJE is. I used Jesse Vivian's book and ProntoPass flashcards. They did help but I'm not sure if that was enough for me to pass. I did get about 2 or 3 OTC Qs and a few compounding ones.. On a lot of Qs it felt like I know the answer but then again it seemed like the other answers were right too.. so I don't really know what to think.. Anyway what's done is done. All I can do now is hope and pray..

So you will not see score transfer if you fail?

As for the MPJE, i'm taking michigan law in a couple weeks as well and i got a book from a small company that my school suggested. Our mpje pass rate rose once students started using the book. Message me if you'd like to know what it's called :)
hi, pls im taking mpje for michigan soon, can u pls tell me the name of the book you used to study

So I have read some comments in other forums saying that people have heard of students from Michigan seeing Null on the NABP profile beside their Naplex and still passed. Can anyone tell me if that has actually happened to them?