Michigan MPJE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmJMS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the MI MPJE today and it sucked!...tons of random questions I thought. I used the book by Vivian to prepare mostly and while there were definitely some questions that came out of there, the majority were completely foreign to me. I am not confident at all that I passed the test..hopefully I'm wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

what test is this? what pharm school did you go to?

when do most students take the boards?

are boards necessary to get a residency/fellowship?

Just took the MI MPJE today and it sucked!...tons of random questions I thought. I used the book by Vivian to prepare mostly and while there were definitely some questions that came out of there, the majority were completely foreign to me. I am not confident at all that I passed the test..hopefully I'm wrong.

I am positive you will be fine. Everybody feels that way esp in MI and IN MPJE. You will do great! I am getting ready to study for my (by score transfer) MI MPJE soon. My plan was just to print out the laws online...may be I should buy the book now that you said it's a good resource!

I am positive you will be fine. Everybody feels that way esp in MI and IN MPJE. You will do great! I am getting ready to study for my (by score transfer) MI MPJE soon. My plan was just to print out the laws online...may be I should buy the book now that you said it's a good resource!

Did you take your MPJE MIchigan exam? Let me know what you think. I plan to take in December.

Thank you!

Lorelei