Michigan 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guri

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this thread for International Dentist Program at Michigan for the year 2018. Please give your inputs regarding the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fingers crossed......goodluck to all of us

Reactions: 1 users
Did anybody get an application review mail
Any updates

They usually send a week before deadline. Its surprising. Or they might have already sent out and nobody posted here.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They have not yet sent the invites. I emailed them and they mentioned they will start in next couple of weeks. Assuming this or next week they will start.

They started. Someone posted on fb. Good luck to all of us.

What does Michigan look for in candidates

I called Michigan today. They said they sent out the first batch of invites this morning. But there will be more to come. Good luck to all!

I called Michigan today. They said they sent out the first batch of invites this morning. But there will be more to come. Good luck to all!
Thanks for the update. Did they send out to the whole first batch? Half the invites are out then?

Thanks for the update. Did they send out to the whole first batch? Half the invites are out then?
Not sure about that. But he did say it was on rolling basis and what I understand from that is this batch would be mostly comprising of early bird applicants.

Not sure about that. But he did say it was on rolling basis and what I understand from that is this batch would be mostly comprising of early bird applicants.
Thank you.

So , I called them and they said that they sent out the first batch of interview invitations. Did anyone get a reply from here. What could be the dates of interviews?

So , I called them and they said that they sent out the first batch of interview invitations. Did anyone get a reply from here. What could be the dates of interviews?
The date of interviews are July 24 and August 4th

Are they done with interview invitations?

Hi all, I am looking to share accommodation with a female for 24th July Michigan interview. Please pm me if anyone's interested. Thanks

hi at what time does the interview end can i book flight at 7:15 pm
Congratulations on the interview. There was a post somewhere in this forum about how the interview works and how long it is. Probably you can get an idea how it goes

hi at what time does the interview end can i book flight at 7:15 pm
I would not suggest doing that since their interview invite mentions that everyone must finish the bench test by 7 pm. It starts at 3 pm so if you are interviewing , it is best to not book a flight for 7.15. Just my personal opinion.

Does any female want to share accommodation for Michigan interview on 4th August ?

Are they done with the interview invitations? Does anybody know?

Yes I got the invite yesterday. Completion date was 5th May

anyone want to share accommodation for Umich for 4th aug?? Inbox me!