MGMA 2018 Compensation Data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jas2188

Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone that has access to MGMA 2018 data share it here. Also, I will be out of residency this June and will be negotiating my contract in the next few weeks. What percentage (25%, 50%, 75%) of MGMA reported salary for my specialty should I target during negotiations. Recruiters have been reluctant to share this data and are pulling the No experience/fresh out of residency card on me and offering very low starting salaries. Being a resident I don't have access to this data as one has to be able to participate in the survey to receive a free copy. If someone care share this data for transparency it would be great and well appreciated.
Thanks
Jas

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Can someone that has access to MGMA 2018 data share it here. Also, I will be out of residency this June and will be negotiating my contract in the next few weeks. What percentage (25%, 50%, 75%) of MGMA reported salary for my specialty should I target during negotiations. Recruiters have been reluctant to share this data and are pulling the No experience/fresh out of residency card on me and offering very low starting salaries. Being a resident I don't have access to this data as one has to be able to participate in the survey to receive a free copy. If someone care share this data for transparency it would be great and well appreciated.
Thanks
Jas

You can pay for it. Regardless, 2015 data is available for free online - you could start there.

The best thing to do is to have multiple offers. It’s not about what percentile you get.

Locums recruiters will often share this data. Just be sure to give them a throwaway phone number and email to avoid lifelong pestering

Reactions: 1 user