Message from MCAT staff:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GATORade

Retired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This Q&A series was taken straight from e-mcat online forums (6/01/04):

Student poster:

Couple of quick questions-

Will we receive an email when the scores are available online? It not, how will we be notified of our online scores?

Also, this may be a little too specific, but will the scores be posted in the morning/afternoon/evening? At least we'll know to stop checking if they are normally posted in the morning!
Thanks!

MCAT staff:

Scores will be posted online on or around June 15. Sorry I can't be more specific, but we just don't know yet. Once the final day is set, and you'll know by checking the web page, you can expect to see scores by about 10am (ET)--although last time, the tech people got the scores loaded at about 10:30pm(ET) the night before. :scared:

To save time releasing scores, go ahead and set up your THx account. There will be screen delays on the release date, as everyone tries to check their scores at once.

I hope that helps. Good luck to all. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

That seems way too specific and personal to be a real email.

Well, if you read it again - this time carefully ? you will realize that this wasn?t an e-mail. Hence the first sentence - This Q&A series was taken straight from e-mcat online forums (6/01/04) :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
if you're so suspicious, why dont you go check emcat.com for yourself. mcat staff has been providing informative q & a sessions for quite awhile at that site. however, i understand why you feel so suspicious. a day doesnt go by without somebody posting that the scores are up or some other mindless BS about mcat scores. anyway, seems like this whole process is a waiting game at all stages. all we do is hurry up and wait.

CAPT

GATORade said:
MCAT staff:

Scores will be posted online on or around June 15. Sorry I can't be more specific, but we just don't know yet. Once the final day is set, and you'll know by checking the web page, you can expect to see scores by about 10am (ET)--although last time, the tech people got the scores loaded at about 10:30pm(ET) the night before. :scared:

Ok, so my current thinking is the "mid-June" message will change to a date probably at least 12 hours, probably at least 24 before the scores are posted. Then scores will be posted the morning of that date by 10 A.M. Eastern, or if we're lucky the night prior.

For example, tomorrow morning the message might say, "Scores will be posted June 15.". Then scores might be posted as early as the night of the 14th or the morning of the 15th.

Does this sound right to you all?

In another thread, same e-mcat.com site, the same staff member said (paraphrasing) "one week - if things go well". I think they're preparing us for the chance scoring or posting won't go right on schedule. It might even be post-15th :(

Anyway, I'm going to throttle back my checking, because this is just ridiculous.

GATORade said:
This Q&A series was taken straight from e-mcat online forums (6/01/04):

Student poster:

Couple of quick questions-

Will we receive an email when the scores are available online? It not, how will we be notified of our online scores?

Also, this may be a little too specific, but will the scores be posted in the morning/afternoon/evening? At least we'll know to stop checking if they are normally posted in the morning!
Thanks!

MCAT staff:

To save time releasing scores, go ahead and set up your THx account. There will be screen delays on the release date, as everyone tries to check their scores at once.

I hope that helps. Good luck to all. ;)

That was my question--I am "Piya" in the e-mcat forums.

I haven't checked those forums in awhile--thanks for the update!!

-tx

I just saw the "Hope this helps, one week 'til scores (if all goes well)" in the other post by MCAT Staff....

d'oh!!! :mad:

-tx

~ June 15th seems to be the general consensus. Checking prior to the 14th is probable just a waste of time and will only add to the stress. :scared: Who ever started this June 7th rumor must be getting such a great kick over our obsessing. :laugh: I?ll see you later ? I?m going to go check for scores. :laugh:

the princeton review started the june 7 th rumor in their post mcat analysis email. send all the hate mail to them. they have cause a lot of pain and anguish on this board. i dont know how they could be so sure anyway.

capt

Can anyone tell me where I can find these e-mcat forums online?

Thanks!

larrywalkerdds said:
What is a tHX account? How do I go about signing up for that?

Go to www.aamc.org Look for MCAT link on the right. On the MCAT page click on the THX (testing history) link. Log in using your AMCAS log in or the log in you used to sign up for the MCAT. It will show your scores when they're available.