Merry Christmas to ME!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So that cat's out of the bag...

I just signed a contract with the new Georgetown University / Washington Hospital Center Emergency Medicine Residency. I'll be starting July 15th... their brand new EM residency will start July 1st.

So I go from a new EM residency to another new EM residency... and thankfully in DC where I wanted to move anyways! Yippee!

Hope everyone else has a great Christmas (Kwanzaa, Hannakuh, etc).

weight off my shoulders = priceless.

Q

Members don't see this ad.

QuinnNSU said:
So that cat's out of the bag...

I just signed a contract with the new Georgetown University / Washington Hospital Center Emergency Medicine Residency. I'll be starting July 15th... their brand new EM residency will start July 1st.

So I go from a new EM residency to another new EM residency... and thankfully in DC where I wanted to move anyways! Yippee!

Hope everyone else has a great Christmas (Kwanzaa, Hannakuh, etc).

weight off my shoulders = priceless.

Q
Congratluations to you my friend. Congratulations to GT/WHC. Feliz navidad

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow.. Congrats man. Sounds like a great opportunity.

Congrats on your job!

Congrats!

(and isn't it an odd feeling not to be looking for a job? When I got my fellowship/masters I went into shock....not really knowing what to do with myself!)

Happy Holidays.

....cool man, congrats all that hard work finally paid off - good luck to you, it's always been great seeing all your posts on the student doctor website....

Ahmed Nadeem PGY-2 DO
MWUCCOM EM program