MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
164662930095233489_H6qhfaXk_f.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)

Made me realize that I have *never* had matching underwear and bra! :eek: I must remedy this. Soon. Maybe next paycheck. I imagine it would make me feel uber sexy. :cool::D (not that I have anyone to share it with, but at least I"LL know about it!)

It's hard to notice when that one certain thread isn't very active itself. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Woah, what is going on in that picture?

Everything in the background looks like it's on fire?!?

:laugh: I love that that's the part you are focused on lol. It looks like the sun is shining off the roof in just the right way :shrug:

I love checking on this thread when it's on the same page. I keep seeing the guinea pig in the wagon and it just makes me giggle inside.

Apparently, I have a 'thing' for older guys. I've been with 3 that were over 16-18 years older than me! (I didn't know their age at the time, found out after the fact. :laugh:) But I've dated a couple guys my age too, so :shrug:

But older guys seem to love me! Especially those 20+years older than me. They are always hitting on me at the bar. No one else, just me. :confused:

Apparently, I have a 'thing' for older guys. I've been with 3 that were over 16-18 years older than me! (I didn't know their age at the time, found out after the fact. :laugh:) But I've dated a couple guys my age too, so :shrug:

But older guys seem to love me! Especially those 20+years older than me. They are always hitting on me at the bar. No one else, just me. :confused:

LOL Unless you're in your 40s he's a lot older than you than that. He's something like 60.

:laugh: But I've never actually been with him/dated him and he's a celebrity. I can totally fangirl over guys waaaaaay older than me. Hellloooo Richard Dean Anderson. Well, not the last couple years, he's kind of let himself go. :(

:love: Alan Rickman

He was in Sense and Sensibility (I think it was that one) and it really freaked me and my friend out because we just had to think of him as Snape the whole time and it was weird. :laugh: